GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GuamBomb

1. G

443+whp Supercharged Tiburon

443whp Dyno. Talk about no lag on this much of whp. WOOT! New Supercharger Kit for the Tiburons called Destroyer is in the developement. It is on one Tib right now and it easily without breaking a sweat dyon'd 443whp on a loaded mustang dyno. 16-18psi at peak. His goal is 480-500whp on a dyno...
  2. G

My Test Drive of Genesis Coupe

2-20-09(sorry to post this a day late. I am busy playing street fighter 4 online..LOL!) I took the 1st Gen coupe in San Diego for a test drive. I was the 1st in the Waiting list and 1st one to drive it(I felt special lol). Thanks to Frank Hyundai in National City San Diego. Okay this is my...
  3. G

Rhys Millen's 550hp Gen

Remember this is on "OTHER CARS". Need to change my pants after this:D Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pye1Iy0bjxk HUNTINGTON BEACH, California — While the rest of the world is focused on the Hyundai Genesis Coupe Drift showcar sitting on the 2009 Chicago Auto Show floor, Inside Line has...
  4. G

G37 vs Genesis coupe Looks Comparison

Some people are curious between the looks of both. Here is a good shot. IMO I really do like the look of the G37. I see the G37 all the time on the treets and I am always like WOW!, but the Genesis coupe kinda of makes the G37 look like a previous generation car. Meaning the pic is like...
  5. G

Car Of the Year..Who saw this coming?

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D95L1P900.htm Hyundai Motor Co. saw its foray into the luxury market rewarded Sunday when its Genesis sedan received the South Korean automaker's first North American Car of the Year award. The Genesis narrowly beat out the Ford Flex, a seven-passenger...
  6. G

1st Test Drive Genesis Coupe

Sorry I had to. Many question about test drive and review. here it is Yes it's rwd, v6 model 3.8 at low 300hp mid $25K-27k,(boost friendly can go over 400whp) i4 model, turbo 2.0 wolrd engine motor(similar to evo x motor)starting $19k-23k (already said the best bang for the buck ever)...
  7. G

My GTI vs My Tiburon GT

Me in my 04 Tiburon GT S/C stg 0 vs My 07 GTI MKV DSG stg0 This was at March 07. At this time my tib was at 2-3 psi. Alpine mp62 eaton roots supercharger. this was when I 1st installed the s/c. I had a boost problem. boost actuator hose was being pinched. Boost started at at 4500rpm. enjoy...
  8. G

460whp Genesis

Hyundai's Beasts! The sedan is Supercharged from RMR Rhys Millen's Racing. I can't wait for someone to swap the Tau v8 motor to the coupe. Woot! http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Hyundai-Genesis-SEMA-Car_196756.htm
  9. G

Priceless!!..Video

I know there a lot of haters but this is funny. Talk about Flip the scrip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDDyN...eature=channel
  10. G

GTI towed to dealers..Possible lemon law

07 GTI bought in Jan. 07. The car keeps eating up the battery. Went through a few batteries, many many recharging and many many jump starts from a lot of people. Been having this problem for way over a year now. Went to two different shops and three different dealers. They all couldn't figure...
  11. G

Help!! Battery Keeps DIEING!!!

GRRRR!!! My car keeps dieing after parked for a day or two. This has been happeing for a year now. It has a new battery too. I have brought it to the dealers twice now. They said they have no clue! Bunch of retards!!!! They scanned the car threw their computers and all. It's probably bad ground...
  12. G

Help! Low oil

I checked the dip stick a couple days ago notice it was really low, almost dry practically. I put a quart and now its on the minimum line. What do you guys think? Whats the recommendation of oil change? 3k, 5k, 7k? I usually take it to the dealers for oil change but they never said or write...
  13. G

Official San Diego Thread

This thread is to unite all the GTI in San Diego. Postup and introduce yourselves. Lets meet sometime. Some local meet that I know of: Every Wednesday Euro meets at Fusion. 7-till 9:30ish.(On Clairemont blv next to Nissan Dealer). Also on Wednesdays OPen for all cars Eastlake Kohls. 9ish...