GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gti dude

1. gti dude

whos car is this?

because we go to the same school lol
  2. gti dude

Need Advice

hey guys i need some advice. i wanna paint my lm's and im thinking color matching them or the insides red maybe. can i do it myself or not or should i get it done at a shop. can i possibly get a pshop from someone thanks a lot
  3. gti dude

Opinions

hey i will have around 600-700 dollars in about two weeks what would u suggest to buy for the car coilovers or stage 1 im not sure exactly what i want i just wanted to hear some opinions
  4. gti dude

Wheels For Sale

up for grabs is a set of four 17" Dever's with tires that have been used for a little over four months in almost perfect condition except for 1 wheel that has been slightly curbed pictured below pm me for more pictures tons of tread left on the tires pm me for details and more pics i will...
  5. gti dude

WHeels For Sale

up for grabs is a set of four 17" Dever's with tires that have been used for a little over four months in almost perfect condition except for 1 wheel that has been slightly curbed pictured below pm me for more pictures ill set pricing at 400 sorry for the crappy pics if u have any...
  6. gti dude

christmas present

i got the replica lm's for christmas :happyanim: suggestions on what i should do next im thinking either a drop or stage 1 suggestions
  7. gti dude

farrari f50

destroyed this guy driving a Farrari wasnt even worth my time
  8. gti dude

ss springs

quick question about the h&r supersports. can they be ran on the stock shocks or will i have to upgrade them at anytime
  9. gti dude

lm reps paint?

whatsup guys i just ordered the replica lm's and am wanting to paint them. i drive a 2 door ug, what color would u guys recommend im thinking maybe color matching the insides. opinions please...
  10. gti dude

New Coilovers

ok ive already searched but in your honest opinion what coilovers are the best i dont want to completely slam the car. by the way im looking at the h&r or the fk ones but cant find the fk ones for sale anywhere. :iono:
  11. gti dude

worst taillight tint ever

so, my lamin-x just came in the mail today. so i tried to fit the tint to my tailights and no way in hell was it gonna fit i am so pissed. i was wondering if anyone else who ordered from them has had the same problem.
  12. gti dude

Tinted tailights

post em up
  13. gti dude

Tinted Tailights

hey guys i want to tint my taillights but i dont want to use the spray stuff. so i wanted to buy some laminex perhaps does anyone know where its sold for our cars thanks
  14. gti dude

p Flo or Evoms?

there's probably been many comparisons between the two but is there really a hp difference between the two? if not why is the evoms a hundred more?
  15. gti dude

FS: carbonio CAI

SOLD email me at seanduplantis16@gmail.com or pm me