GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Frankenstein_VW

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whats the price for the rods and pistons for my gti mk6 and would it be just an easy install with no bore or sleeve work?
    M
    The most helpful as well as up-to-date information I found on that subject. Indeed pleased that I found your webpage by accident. supra sneakersI will be opting-in to the feed in order that I will have the newest updates. Truly appreciate the information here.Air Retro Jordans
    M
    The most helpful as well as up-to-date information I found on that subject.Cheap Shoes China Indeed pleased that I found your webpage by accident. [Cheap Nike DunksI will be opting-in to the feed in order that I will have the newest updates. Truly appreciate the information here.
    Herd alot of good things from you guys, wondering how much you charge for a 2011 gti turboback exhuast install? (parts provided)
    Yes we are honoring all APR Sale Pricing. We charge NO additional service fees in addition to the price of the ECU upgrade !

Let me know if you would like to schedule and appointment. Feel free to give me a call at the shop.

Thanks,

-Pat.
    Hi, are you guys running an APR sale now (or soon)? I have a TSI GTI, and looking to get stage 1. Do you guys charge shop fees? Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…