GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dj210

1. D

BSH Catch Can, New South gauges, h&r sport NIB

I sold my Gti a few months back and have some parts laying around that I need to get rid of. Text or email me for pictures. 210-325-8486 daniel.johnson.1@hotmail.com BSH VTA catch can- was installed, cleaned and comes with all parts including the orange gasket - 200$ SOLD! New South boost...
  2. D

H&R Sport Springs and NewSouth Gauges w/ Dashpod

I have a set of H&R sport springs that were never installed. Comes with necessary hardware as well. I also have the NewSouth offset Dashpod with Boost, Oil Temp. and Oil Pressure also new in box. Springs 200 Shipped Gauges w/ Pod 250 Check the Craigslist postings to see pictures. Sorry for...
  3. D

Stg 2 vs M Coupe

So back in October I got my 08 gtl and since then have been upgrading as I can afford new parts. My best friend at the time had a c300 Mercedes, (he got brand new after totaling his evo 8) being that I got a sports car he got the itch to get back into one so he went out and traded in his car for...
  4. D

DBC PERFORMANCE A+

Just got another part from DBC performance (BSH pendulum mount). Real cool guys with great customer service. They offer a lot of free shipping too! Check them out www.dbcperformamce.com :thumbsup:
  5. D

REVO stage 1

Hey guys l got a REVO tune yesterday ( APR is F'd right now) and am very pleased with the performance. I just got my mkv a month ago and since have installed a BSH true seal and noise pipe delete. I was nervous to get tuned bc i bought the car used with 40k and although it was as clean as the...
  6. D

08 GTI vs RSX-S

GTI - Intake, Noise pipe delete RSX-S- Intake, Catback, Springs Today on the way home from riding bikes my friend and I decided to do a couple pulls. A couple years back he raced my friends evo 8 and almost kept up but couldnt grab, so I thought I would be toast... I guess the first run he...
  7. D

Good deal for a downpipe or is it junk?

Hey guys, I want a downpipe but dont care to pay 700 for the name. I found this on ecs tuning and seems like a quality pipe but wanted some feedback hopefully from someone who has it.:help: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Exhaust/Down_Pipe/ES1866423/
  8. D

SAN ANTONIO meets on thursday

Hey guys I just got my MK5 the other week and will be heading out to academy on thursday. anyone else head out there?
  9. D

Downpipe without Stage 2?

Hey guys I just got my 08 GTI this past saturday and I already have the mod bug. I did the noise pipe delete, changed oil, and sparkplugs to get the cars maintenance up-to-date, I know Ill be getting an Intake first, prob a P-Flow but what I really want is a 3" catless downpipe. My question is...