GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dirtykoala

1. dirtykoala

hella flush?

2. dirtykoala

VTEC!

After 8 months, 6200 miles, and tons of waranty work with my VW, I traded the GTI in. ETA: [/IMG]
  3. dirtykoala

2noob4u

two noob pictures for you. im starting to get into photography. my camera sucks (6.3mp rebel), and my editing skills suck, but im trying to learn the camera and my programs as best i can and upgrade eventually. here are a couple of shots from last night, one of my friends M3 and one of my GTI:
  4. dirtykoala

starting to disslike my gti...

i picked up my then-brand-new GTI in Aug. 09. i now have 5,450 mi +/- on it. So far i have had a steering column comm failure, they replaced something major, forget what it was, ive had an ignition failure, ignition (in steering column, not the spark plugs or wires) was replaced, my windshield...
  5. dirtykoala

Epc take to workshop

This morning when I left for work my car got a ECP light on the dash About 30 seconds into my drive, after warming up for about 2 mins, then said to take it to the workshop. While the light was on the car was sluggish so I pulled over and turned the car off. I popped the hood to do a quick once...
  6. dirtykoala

FS AR15, CALIFORNIA BAY AREA

getting into other hobbies, need funds for them... full size AR15: DPMS 20" flat top chromolly upper chambered in 5.56, leapers carry handle, territorial gunsmiths SLR15 lower "cal: multi", RRA parts kit, stag standard A2 buttstock, (1) 10 rd mag, (1) 10/20 mag, (1) full size rebuild kit, (1)...
  7. dirtykoala

brake help please!

my brake pads are wearing with a strange pattern in the front, my driver side rear is wearing normally, and my passenger rear has a lip in the middle of it. also, after my car has sat for a few hours the brakes squeak for the first few mins, i figured that might be normalish, but the wear...
  8. dirtykoala

do my tail lights work or not?

my tail lights have just started bugging me. i dont know if they are functioning properley or not. my outer tail lights (on the cars body) turn on when i turn my lights on, and the outer half of the two works as a signals (edit: also for brakes). my inner tail lights (the ones on the hatch)...
  9. dirtykoala

18x8 et 22/27???

anyone running this? will it work?
  10. dirtykoala

Vw vortex meet on 11/7 on hwy1

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4597422 anyone wanna go? Pescadero to montery, I'll probably drop out around Capitola though. Looks like fun
  11. dirtykoala

brand new denvers, 4- $200

hey, just thought i would tell everyone. i was at stevens creek vw today for a plate frame, and i saw some denvers and asked about them. they are brand new, they are asking $200 for the set of 4
  12. dirtykoala

how do i fix this?

i fail at life.
  13. dirtykoala

WTT my AR-15 for your....?

i need suspension, and exhaust. i have a CA compliant off list lower ar-15 set up like a full size m16a4, local only (to transfer the rifle) also have 3 mags, about 50rnds ammo, and a current issue flack jacket. edit: comes with PWS muzzle break, .22 drop in conversion, and bag. must be 18yrs...
  14. dirtykoala

huff fail

i just curbbed my right rear huff... anyone know of a place around here to get it fixed? (south bay area)
  15. dirtykoala

Diamond plated floor mats

so, my wife has managed to drill a hole almost completely through the monster mat with her heels. my first idea was to have her take her shoes off while driving, but she wont do it, so now im thinking...