GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Cryptic1911

1. C

Has anyone ever done a WM nozzle flow benchmark?

I've seen this done for injectors, but never for WM nozzles.. The reason I'm asking is because it seems that every company rates their nozzles at different pressures, and send pumps set at different pressures as well. One will say their nozzle flows 1gph, and their system is sold set at...
  2. C

Rustoleum Epoxyshield Professional floor coating (1000sqf) In CT

Hey guys, A while back I bought 5 kits of the Epoxyshield Professional floor epoxy online (not the same stuff as in the stores) for $100 a kit (3 gray base coat kits, and 2 clear coat kits). It's enough for 1000sf, but I decided not to put it down as I had already moved stuff in and started...
  3. C

p3 digital vent gauge

SOLD
  4. C

Got my TSI reflashed with APR's v1.2 programming

I previously had the v1.1 stage2 testpipes flash, and this one is much much smoother all over. It does seem like its got more pep to it as well, like there is more midrange, so it makes the overall pull alot smoother all the way through the rpms
  5. C

Installed full BSH mount set and AWE DV relocation the other day

I bought a used set with ~5k miles on them from EvoMS months ago, and just got around to installing them. I already had a pendulum mount in, so I sold the extra one, and just installed the engine and tranny mounts. The install wasn't too bad, had to remove the intake and battery, battery tray...
  6. C

Installed my BSH throttle body pipe the other day

I gotta say, it made a noticable difference in how the car drives.. I installed it with the noisepipe plug, so I don't know if that is where I felt the change, but the throttle response is very nice now. I really notice it in on / off throttle situations like this morning when I was in a line of...
  7. C

Lifted the GTI this weekend

:bellyroll: not really, but I did finish assembling my lift in the new garage:
  8. C

Snow performance stage3 water meth - $569 shipped

SOLD. I'm looking to sell my Snow Perf stage 3 water meth kit for what I paid for it ($569 shipped). I was going to use it on my car, but I found out that it can only be used in MAP mode at the moment since the Injector pulse width mode isn't compatible with the mkv engines at the...
  9. C

Got some new 18's for the GTI

18" wide that is! :bellyroll: obviously not going on the GTI, they are going on my dads 46 hudson. The skinny tires are 8" to put them into perspective
  10. C

$19 wall mount 5hp shopvacs at Home Depot

Hey guys, There's a clearance sale going on right now for Ridgid 5hp wall mount shopvacs.. they come with 20ft of hose and a few attachments. I picked up a couple at my local HD this evening, so I figured I'd pass along the deal This is an old thread, but they are back on sale...
  11. C

The GTI and Jetta got a new friend today

Hows this for wide tires?
  12. C

Got some new goodies

BSH mount set (already had pendulum, just got a deal on the set), and TB pipe with WM bungs, and a Snow Performance stage 3 meth system
  13. C

Here's how to get a crankin deal on a Snow Perf stage3 meth system!

Hey guys, I found a killer deal on Snow Performance stage3 water/meth systems online. There is a company selling them on Ebay at an already great deal, $569 shipped ($689 most other places) - just search for methanol and its on the first page Use a cashback.bing.com / microsoft cashback...