GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cdot

1. C

FS: Brand New FK Highsport's

Hey Guys I've got a set of brand new, never installed FK Highsport coilovers for the MKV GTI I'm selling the car and they are not installed so I figured someone might be interested in these. I'm looking for 600$ but I do live in Canada so if there will be hefty freight charges incurred I can...
  2. C

Diagnosing a few codes

For the last little while my car has been running a little off as far as boost goes. It seems every time i drive its different but it doesnt seem to be getting the boost that it has the potential to get. I have the apr stage 1 2.0 fsi. The low boost readings typically come right after a shift...
  3. C

apr programming, pflo intake

okay so i have read it a few times now that the apr programming with the neuspeed pflo intake do not 'agree' with each other. what are some of the symptoms of using this combo? i have just installed the pflo onto my car and i havent noticed the fuel mileage change yet, then again i havent...
  4. C

BSH FSI Street Catch Can Install

Okay so i picked up a BSH street catch can for the fsi from a guy who decided not to install it. So its brand new but i didnt come with any instructions. Im wondering if there is a good DIY out there somewhere or if someone can walk me through the install process. Id like to install it tomorrow...
  5. C

NS Boost Gauge Please Help!

I just installed the New South Boost gauge steering wheel mounted style. Two malfunctions, one: APR chip wont work anymore? two: the yellow steering wheel light is on. anyone come across these during their installation?
  6. C

requesting pics kw v1

does anyone have pictures dumped on KW variant 1 coilovers? I wanna pull the trigger on a set but the description on ecs says they dont go very low.. or is there a set you would recommend that is gunna lower but also add some quality so im not just bouncing all over the place. (with pics)...
  7. C

anone hear this before?

i was just at the movies tonight, and i didnt have any music on when i was leaving so as i was backing out and turning the wheel i heard a *bung bung bung* noise. i drove around for a while and still heard the noise, its not super loud but its coming from in behind the steering wheel. the...
  8. C

fault codes

2 Faults Found: 008801 - Boost Pressure Control Valve (N249): Mechanical Malfunction P2261 - 008 - Implausible Signal Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 01101000 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 116 Mileage: 109566 km Time Indication: 0 Date: 2000.00.00 Time: 15:58:21 Freeze Frame: RPM: 2489 /min...
  9. C

why the engine light?

i purchased the apr carbonio for the fsi. the first time i installed it, the engine light was on. i left it for a while and then decided to clean out the filter and see if i could get the light off. i uninstalled and reinstalled and bam, engine light out. a little while later i took my car in...
  10. C

cdot build thread

so i have made my first few mods to the car, it is an 07 GTI candy white, and unlike most of the people on this forum, this isnt going to be the most exciting build thread because i wont be updating it very often, as my mods are going to come only every once in a while, but i decided after...
  11. C

turboback or catback/downpipe

i like the sound of the rsc system that apr offers. im just curious whether it is better to get the 3" downpipe and a catback seperate or if the turboback exhaust gives the same results. i went stage 1 today as well :thumbsup: loving it. would a downpipe/exhaust compliment the tune?
  12. C

which air intake?

so heres the deal, my birthday is coming up and my parents have agreed to get a new cold air intake for the car. so far all i have upgraded is the suspension (koni coilovers) and this is the next move only because it suits my parents bday spending amount. the next move after this is the stage 1...
  13. C

JOM coilovers review

hey guys im one of those bang for your buck kind of guys on a lower end budget. i came across the JOM coilovers, red line and blue line and im just curious to know if anyone has ran either of these before or if anyones got an opinion on these. thanks
  14. C

konig lightning wheels black

what do you guys think of these? i have the white 07 gti and i was planning on getting a set with a dish similar to this, and painting the dish white i like the luff m1's but these are also nice and more cost efficient
  15. C

iso a set of luff m1's

looking to buy a set of 19" luff m1's im going to try to replicate the gloss black/candy white luffs that im sure everyone is familiar with ^^