GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bluechair

1. B

Bluetooth + Phone button!

I thought I'd let you guys know that me and some of the guys at the 'tex have figured out how to use the phone button for bluetooth. here is the thread for the information. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2869173 You can buy a kit from www.parrotkits.com, it comes with the Parrot...
  2. B

a couple of questions about an install...

I'm doing a parrot bluetooth install, is there any harm in running a 12 gauge wire from the fuse box instead of a 20 guage? I've read about installs and such and they used a 20 guage wire but all I have is a 12 guage... Also what fuses would you guys use? 5A? 7.5A?
  3. B

Stereo removal without airbag light?

I don't want to get an airbag light when I take out the stock stereo. When removing that little "Airbag off" light, do I have to have the battery unplugged? or just the car off? Thanks for your help!
  4. B

C-Pillar rattle

Any new information on that stupid rattle? It's starting to drive me nuts... Its the one in the rear passenger seat pillar... I think I've heard people call it the C-Pillar
  5. B

Paintless dent removal, unable to get dent... grrr...

Well I have a big (to me) dent in my MK5! I called the PDR guy and he came out to examine the dent. He says that since it is so close to the wheel well he can't get to it very well:frown: Here is an image to help show where the dent actually is. The problem appears to be that there is a...