GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by andy661166

1. andy661166

TDI SE Build Thread – Slow Paced, Pic Heavy

So here goes, after ages of assing about, I’m finally going to put up my build thread, not that it’s very exciting or anything. I’ve still lots to do, and I’m normally pretty slow at getting things done, due to being a 20 year old student with limited funds. Anyway, here we go. 1 October 2010...
  2. andy661166

Photo Request BBS RS

Has anyone got any photos of gold BBS RS on a BMP?? Searched many times but no luck! Also thinking of 17x8.5 and 17x10, would this look good or would it be too much poke?? Cheers!
  3. andy661166

Yakima / Thule Roof Racks...

Hey guys, I've looked around and can't find the info I'm looking. I've a 2006 3dr Golf, and I'm looking either a yakima or thule roof rack, with the 2 standard silver bars, and a fairing. I've looked on the two websites and the yakima seems to be the easiest to find all the parts (hard to get a...
  4. andy661166

WTB: BBS RS/BBS LM/OZ Vega/OZ Futura

Looking BBS RS in 17"/18" (Image from Google) Looking these with the centres in good condition. Not too worried about barrels as they can be replaced easily, and so can lips. BBS LM in 18" (Image from Google) Looking these in good condition. OZ Vega in 17"/18" (Image from Google) Looking...
  5. andy661166

WTB: BBS RS/LM or OZ Vega or OZ Futura

Thread Moved...
  6. andy661166

BKS OEM LED Tails...

Ok I know there are a lot of different styles of these on BKS but has anyone had/seen THESE fitted? Or even THESE I have a BMP so was thinking of getting the second pair... But if anyone has any pics of them fitted it would be great! :happyanim:
  7. andy661166

Boser Hood Extension in UK?

Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get this in the UK? I asked namotorsports and they won't ship it to the UK. Anyone know any companies in the UK or that will ship it here? Thanks!
  8. andy661166

New Headlights... What to get...?

Right the time has come that I want new headlights, I currently have the standard lights with the chrome background. And still running a stock body... but for the front I plan on a rieger front bumper, possibly with a debadged grille. So which to get... Heres mine at the moment... And the...
  9. andy661166

Anyone guess what spoiler this is? Want!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250792937667#ht_500wt_922 I've no idea what it is, and I've looked around and still not 100% sure, thanks in advance!
  10. andy661166

Stickerbombed Parts?

Just wondering if anyone has stickerbombed any parts of their MK5? I'm thinking of stickerbombing the centre console, but looking some inspiration!
  11. andy661166

Anyone from Northern Ireland?!

Seen a few nice Mk5s on my travels, just wondering if anyone is on here. If so lets see your car! :thumbsup:
  12. andy661166

Looking a HU with a rear USB port?

I've tried looking all over the place to see if I can find a decent HU with a rear USB port, with iPod compatibility and iPod charge. I've seen a load of them with a front side USB port, but I take it they wouldn't have another port in the rear? Don't care if it is a touchscreen double din, or...
  13. andy661166

Milltek R32 (Non)Res Exhaust for 1.9TDI SE?

Just wondering if this has been done before and does it really sound that different? I'm just not 100% sure I want to put all that money into a whole new rear bumper and valance and an exhaust system if it's a diesel :iono: Also resonated or non-resonated? Here's a few pics
  14. andy661166

Anyone know if I can buy these online?

I've looked everywhere, and can't find any. I've tried breakers too, but they only sell the door panels as part of the door card. Just looking the plastic version, as I'm planning to respray them :D and only the 5 parts (3door). Can find the aluminium versions, but don't want them.
  15. andy661166

Suggested Coilover Set?

Thinking of getting a coilover set, want a pretty good adjusting range (I'll be having to put it up to drive in certain places but I'll want it pretty low most of the time). Looking a good set that don't cost over £300-£400 ($480-$640) if that's possible! Any suggestions? I would prefer if you...