GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 03vrgli

1. 03vrgli

Loud clunk when turning at low speeds..

My 08 GTi makes this loud clunk i can feel under my feet when I turn the wheel backing out of my driveway.. or just turning at low speeds.. or going slow over bumps with the wheel turned.. I believe it is the subframe shifting around.. I think there was a tsb for the Passat 2.0t's having...
  2. 03vrgli

Cool shot i took on the test drive..

I can't believe i've had this thing 3 years now.. Took this cell phone pic on the test drive in Newport RI back in 2007. You can see the window sticker:biggrin:
  3. 03vrgli

CEL with Turboback exhaust...

I've got an 08 gti.. Its stock.. no tune/flash/chip whatsoever.. I have a Techtonics turbo-back exhaust with 1 cat and a single Borla, It had a CEL for catalyst efficiency of some sort.. I installed a BSH intake and now the cel is intermittent and only seems to come on when i'm not using...
  4. 03vrgli

My non-VW... 240SX build

I copied this from another forum im on.. I figure i'll start a build thread for my car.. I cant do much to it right now anyways stuck at home with no license other than getting together parts that i need. I'll put together everything that has been done up until this point and i'll update...
  5. 03vrgli

MkV Gti > A4 1.8t :-)

My friend and i did a pull from 40 on the highway a while back.. My car is a 08 Gti 6MT with only VF mounts at the time.. His car is a 98ish B5 a4 1.8t Quattro chipped with exhaust, vogtland coilovers, and oettingers We were pretty even up to 80 but from 80-120 my Gti gained 3 or 4 car...