@JC_451 here you go. You're welcome
SmartSelect_20231122_075015_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20231122_075027_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20231122_075035_Chrome.jpg

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
It was Woodski's declaration of being a redneck, despite only posting super niche micro JDM cars, that confused everyone.
thats all i post here lol

remember i compete in shitbox circle track races too.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
300+ spam links this morning vs the normal 30-40. Hope this isn't a precursor to what happened last Thanksgiving....that was no fun.
1700668923931.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They're loads of fun on a track. Don't worry about the power, if you learn to drive it you'll still be faster than many cars out there. All signs point to yes
Agreed, except rovals.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Aaand i just got the email from the president of the company that we can take off at noon today, luckily i aint got shit to do, and a new box of parts for the MK5!
1700675623793.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I fit in all cars, I'm little.

Any older used cars would have to be significantly under my limit because of the maintenance.

Should have been more clear that 45k is my budget if the car still has warranty left.

I was looking up Type R's earlier, I saw one that was 59k. Numerous others at 50k+. Reaching back past 2020 the prices are more reasonable but then it's the limit of what I would spend and you're right into the maintenance especially since I would want to drive the shit out of it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1700676865957.png

1700676854228.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I fit in all cars, I'm little.

Any older used cars would have to be significantly under my limit because of the maintenance.

Should have been more clear that 45k is my budget if the car still has warranty left.

I was looking up Type R's earlier, I saw one that was 59k. Numerous others at 50k+. Reaching back past 2020 the prices are more reasonable but then it's the limit of what I would spend and you're right into the maintenance especially since I would want to drive the shit out of it

See my previous post. Under $14k, fun to drive at legal speeds, excellent condition, rare and good looking. Get the Z3