GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
CSB: my HOA is trying to dump our board president because they instituted new rules about grills on decks a while back, and units he owns were not complying. The board voted to delay fines until they could give some folks more time to dispose of grills. after that time passed his units still have not yet been fined for not removing grills. so there's petitions going around to make a rule that board members must have primary residence on site, and to remove the guy as president. the guy's name may or may not have the word "Cheese" in it. i made the following meme and im trying to figure out a good way to make use of it (print and hang around development, or jsut the mailroom, o the community facepage group.)

1667946900160.png

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Sticky Orange-Teriyaki Chicken with Brocolini.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I was skeptical about cloud cover, but I still woke up for it -- once during partial eclipse and once more just before maximum eclipse to make sure. Totally opaque skies both times :'(

Damn you, PNW.

I saw Halley’s Comet in 86 through a break in the cloud cover. I’ll never get the chance to see it again. It’s worth the try if it’s important enough to you.

Last edited:

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
CSB: my HOA is trying to dump our board president because they instituted new rules about grills on decks a while back, and units he owns were not complying. The board voted to delay fines until they could give some folks more time to dispose of grills. after that time passed his units still have not yet been fined for not removing grills. so there's petitions going around to make a rule that board members must have primary residence on site, and to remove the guy as president. the guy's name may or may not have the word "Cheese" in it. i made the following meme and im trying to figure out a good way to make use of it (print and hang around development, or jsut the mailroom, o the community facepage group.)

View attachment 265066
Print and hang.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I saw Halley’s Comet in 86 through a break in the cloud cover. I’ll never get the chance to see it again. It’s worth the try if it’s important enough to you.

Yeah, I stuck around a bit hoping that at least the red glow would make the clouds an interesting color, but no dice. Clouds were just too thick.

Same thing happened when I tried to see the 2017 solar eclipse in Oregon -- total cloud cover. I was still able to see the eclipse/transition and all that... just no corona during totality. It was still cool though because instead it was like an eerie, dark, moody silence all around. Plus, I didn't need special glasses to see the action, thanks to the clouds.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I'm convinced you guys don't know how to read. I never bought a 100k gti, that's how much it's cost over the 10 years of expendables going to the track so much, mods and price of the car. It's not a $100k modded gti, and never claimed it to be. Saying that's how much has been invested is quite different.
Jim is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.