GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You would literally have to be retarded to spend 100k on a

...wait a minute... :unsure:

Jay should call up the dealership and offer a straight trade for his mk6.

They cover shipping.
I'm convinced you guys don't know how to read. I never bought a 100k gti, that's how much it's cost over the 10 years of expendables going to the track so much, mods and price of the car. It's not a $100k modded gti, and never claimed it to be. Saying that's how much has been invested is quite different.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I'm convinced you guys don't know how to read. I never bought a 100k gti, that's how much it's cost over the 10 years of expendables going to the track so much, mods and price of the car. It's not a $100k modded gti, and never claimed it to be. Saying that's how much has been invested is quite different.
No we know that.

It's just not nearly as fun of an internet trope to say "well over a decade of ownership and tracks days, an expensive hobby, a person could spend close to 100k..." bla bla bla I'm putting myself to sleep.

Now, "Jay's got a 100k GTI" that's fun.

Like we know @riceburner doesn't immediately list a car for sale as soon as he signs the title over to his name.

We know he waits at least 2 days.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
No we know that.

It's just not nearly as fun of an internet trope to say "well over a decade of ownership and tracks days, an expensive hobby, a person could spend close to 100k..." bla bla bla I'm putting myself to sleep.

Like we know @riceburner doesn't immediately list a car for sale as soon as he signs the title over to his name.

BANNED

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
No we know that.

Serious question, have you ever gotten beat up for running your mouth and being a smartass to literally everyone? Or is this just your keyboard warrior online persona?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Status
Not open for further replies.