GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Gun policy comes to the forefront every time there's a mass shooting. So unless one never happens again it's guaranteed to be something the next president will have to address.

There are mass shootings in blue cities every weekend. However, they serve no political purpose, so the corporate media ignores them. The Democrats are in such deep trouble that they have the media scrambling looking for any opportunity to push any piece of their unpopular agenda. Voters are wise to this by now. If you cry wolf enough times, doubt sets in, and the swing voters that political parties covet swing in the direction of common sense.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I would love for one of these basement dwellers to come to my house.
Stand your ground laws here...
Super soaker full of durian juice and holy water

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
There are mass shootings in blue cities every weekend. However, they serve no political purpose, so the corporate media ignores them. The Democrats are in such deep trouble that they have the media scrambling looking for any opportunity to push any piece of their unpopular agenda. Voters are wise to this by now. If you cry wolf enough times, doubt sets in, and the swing voters that political parties covet swing in the direction of common sense.
I think they’re gonna start pushing them at this point. City of Baltimore is now blaming P80 (build a Glock) for all their crime.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
20220606_065655.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Now that Peppermint Patty is gone, I'd say yes, but but she led by a large margin because she lied to your face. Her replacement hasn't hit those lofty heights yet. She's still in circle back and ignore mode,
The new girl told us illegals will continue to get free money while immigrants who come in the right way deserve nothing. So bold, so stupid.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Chicago isn't even in the top 20 for murder rates. It's just a racist right wing meme as a scary city because black people.

Detroit, a much more violent place (#4 for murder rate?) is also a place worth visiting, and no one here would ask why you "have" to do so.
Apparently Chicago is the only city in America with black people.

And the violent crime rate there is practically non-existent, way lower than any other major US city!

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just a racist right winger!

image_2022-06-06_121140789.png

Fucking lol