GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
The phone calls I'm getting today are kinda weird. I mean, my bank called just to wish me a happy b-day. Is that what this lady does all day? Just calls clients and wishes them a happy birthday?

I just got a call from a nearby dispensary wishing me a happy b-day too, and to let me know of a stackable discount lol
Happy Birthday bro

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I just received an email from Jim's ex wife. He passed this morning. RIP 1948 to 2022. I've asked her permission to post his obituary on the forum and the pictures she sent. I'll post when I can.

Last edited:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I just received an email from his ex wife. He passed this morning. RIP 1948 to 2022. I've asked her permission to post his obituary on the forum and the pictures she sent. I'll post when I can.
Wow...fuck...RIP Jim.

Damn...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oh snap... ouch. RIP Jim...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I just received an email from his ex wife. He passed this morning. RIP 1948 to 2022. I've asked her permission to post his obituary on the forum and the pictures she sent. I'll post when I can.

Daaammmnnnn

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Jim and I stayed in touch after I left this fucking shit hole. We’d talk all the time. About stupid shit, politics, food, everything

it was amazing how much he and I had in common. I got to see how his decline affected him. Especially when he had to stop working and driving. That did him in mentally for a while

but he snapped back to it. Started cutting down on cigarettes. Eating a little better. Etc

he’d always tell me “I didn’t expect to wake up today” and I’d always tell him to stfu

regardless of his disposition. He was thankful for folks like me cb and others who stayed in contact with him. He was always thankful for the folks here who kept him engaged and entertained.

jim was a great guy. I tried donating a particular part of my body that he needed. But he said no. And I cried. Out of anger. Because I didn’t understand why he would say no. It was for fucking free. Many months later he said something to me. Something that explained why he turned me down.

it’s enough. I have to go. If it’s my time it’s my time.

fuck u Jim. U stupid selfish asshole. I will always love u bro. U were a great person

Status
Not open for further replies.