GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
wakey bacy?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
finally starting to do something new at work thank fuck.

been scheduling big jobs for a while. now i'm also doing some autoCAD work to replace ticket kiosks at multiple airport terminals.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Bacon....I am stopping at the smokehouse tonight and getting dogs/bacon. Homemade baked beans and grilled dogs on the upcoming weekend. We are also going to our small town Memorial day parade., It's 10 minutes from my house and it is 1/2 hr of small town Americana. Not a bad thing to do once in a while (also Comet ride).

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
We are also going to our small town Memorial day parade., It's 10 minutes from my house and it is 1/2 hr of small town Americana. Not a bad thing to do once in a while
in my head i read this in Hank Hill's voice, and added an "I tell you hwat" at the end for good measure

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
DAMMIT BOBBEH

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
y u no? because radiator?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Was towing the track car the Taco's original mission?
It's only mission. I dislike the truck but needed a daily that could tow. It has it's benefits though, loading firewood, trips to home depot etc that I wouldn't be able to do without it.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Ah, then yes to that too. Same deal, not as nice as you'd think. Similar vintage Z cars were likewise nice inside for their time, but the design and materials haven't held up so well.

Agree on materials, but disagree on design (for some). Mk4 Supra and FD RX-7 had wonderful cockpit-like interiors. Made you feel like you were a fighter pilot. Can't say the same for Nissan, though... especially their materials. Nissan dashboards from that era seem to collectively have a suicide pact.

Status
Not open for further replies.