GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
What’s more important to you, enjoying your time at work or enjoying your time outside of work?

Would you rather hate your job, but have a great schedule (8-4 M-F) and a lot of PTO? Or love your job but have a shitty schedule (1-9 select weekends) and not a lot of PTO?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i suppose the latter; either way you are spending half or more of your waking hours doing something; better be something you love

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
now, if we were talking a little more extreme, like a super shitty job, but only for 10 hours a week then i might be swayed

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What’s more important to you, enjoying your time at work or enjoying your time outside of work?

Would you rather hate your job, but have a great schedule (8-4 M-F) and a lot of PTO? Or love your job but have a shitty schedule (1-9 select weekends) and not a lot of PTO?
I think this is an oxymoron...hard to love a job with a crappy schedule. I picked my days as a part-time paramedic, it was awesome. Once I went full time, it sucked ass.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i really used to love audio equipment when i was a kid. i'd buy old receivers and big ole speakers from garage sales, tear them apart, fiddle-fuck around with wires, etc. not that i knew what i was doing by any means, but it was fun.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I never worked Mondays FTW

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
zrick as a part time paramedic:

"zrick, this guy is dying from the flu!"

zrick: "fuck'em, probably deserved to catch it. if he cant fight it off himself, let him die"

*receives honor of the year*

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
zrick as a part time paramedic:

"zrick, this guy is dying from the flu!"

zrick: "fuck'em, probably deserved to catch it. if he cant fight it off himself, let him die"

*receives honor of the year*
Not even remotely accurate, but maybe you can sketch us a cartoon.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Big Comcast outage across the state...someone wake me up when the apocalypse is over.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Never could master the squiggly lines
1650926932999.png

cb1111

Love your job. I spent 20 years as an emergency manager with essentially a 24/7 schedule - getting paid for 40 hours a week. I'd do it again without question. I'm still doing that but with better hours.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Actually it needed moar color and a secondary punchline.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

Id go great schedule/pto and hating the actual job. You're there for money, not to enjoy yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.