• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Alright one more question then I'm dropping the poo talk for good. You sitters, do you not look at the paper to see if it's good or just fuck it good enough? My fiance showed me a TikTok of women complaining about washing men's shit stained underwear after I told her about this conversation. Do you find yourself having shit stains in your underwear? Do you find yourself questioning why while at the same time thinking it's normal? It's not.
I feel like you must really just not understand the mechanics of it. There's nothing about sitting that precludes a visual check... and no, I do not have stained underwear.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Yes jay, its easy to check - again, stessing if you scoot back, spead the legs and go in from under the ganglia

When i change my boxers once a week or so they are stain free

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yes jay, its easy to check - again, stessing if you scoot back, spead the legs and go in from under the ganglia

You change your boxers once a week or so? Are you rationing water. 😂

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Alright one more question then I'm dropping the poo talk for good. You sitters, do you not look at the paper to see if it's good or just fuck it good enough? My fiance showed me a TikTok of women complaining about washing men's shit stained underwear after I told her about this conversation. Do you find yourself having shit stains in your underwear? Do you find yourself questioning why while at the same time thinking it's normal? It's not.
Wipe, grab more, wipe, grab more, wipe and check

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

So you stick your hand in the shitty toilet only to remove it, look at it, and stick it back in? That shitty tp never grazes your ass while you're putting it back in? Don't lie

Again, better mousetrap is out there. It's my curse, I design better business processes for work, 90% of the time met with resistance from boomers who don't like to realize they're wrong

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I had an adult mentor tell me about his experience in the marines. They started calling their standard issue underwear "28 day shorts" because they would wear them for a week straight, then flip them inside out for a week, then backwards for a week, than inside out and backwards for a week. Imagine the shit stains

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How about everybody fast for a week so nobody has to shit and we can talk about something else.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
We're gonna need some plugs.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

I think the “look for clean” folks are the same who clean the rim before putting the seat down.

that’s just courtesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.