GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Can someone please explain to me like a 5 year old what is going on in Afghanistan?

Sorry. Live under a rock, don't follow any news source.

Thanks!

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
remember when the FDA accused Cheerios of being an illegal cholesterol drug
You're talking about when General Mills got in trouble for literally saying "lower your cholesterol by X% in X weeks by eating Cheerios™ every morning!", right on the box. I don't see any problem with them getting in trouble for that -- they make cereal, not hypercholesterolemia drugs.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Anything you claim without approval of the scientific studies is not allowed.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Can someone please explain to me like a 5 year old what is going on in Afghanistan?

Thanks!

Biden administration underestimated how long it would take for Taliban to take over the county. So did US contractors and Americans in the area that stayed, even though they knew for a year we were leaving. Chaos ensued as everyone now wants out.

Conservatives can't decide whether we should care if we leave Afghanis that helped us or not, after supporting an immigration ban from the region under Trump, but are somehow convinced that Trump's treaty with the Taliban, which released the Co founder and 5000 of his fighters from prison, had NOTHING to do with the Taliban advancing so quickly.

MSM is tearing Biden apart.

Biden keeps lying, giving them more fuel.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

Thanks!
If you wanna start keeping up, AP News, Reuters and NPR are the best, unbiased sources that adhere to factually-based reporting. Anything else is going to have a lean, either left or right, to some degree.

In a nutshell, America got into a war to control poppy seeds and by extension, heroin, under the guise of fighting terrorism. After nearly 20 years of mismanagement on both the US and Afghan sides, the previous US administration set a timeline to withdraw. The current administration oversaw the withdrawal, but underestimated how quickly the Taliban would sweep the country.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yes, you would have.

Anti immigrant. Check.
It is anti illegal immigration, big difference
Anti science. Check.
Yeah, because you can choose what sex you want to be is real science
Hyper nationalistic. Check.
Some of us believe we live in the greatest country on earth, what is wrong with that?
Support a known con man. Check.
If you think most of our politicians are honest, ethical people then you are dimmer than I thought.
You're a Nazi wet dream. We watched for the last 5 years as actual Nazis showed up waving swastikas at Trump rallies and conservative events. This is pure projection on your part. Q is literally an anti semetic conspiracy theory.

And what we do know is, you would have died from Polio, because you're a dumb fuck. Iron lungs don't work, they're a conspiracy.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Biden administration underestimated how long it would take for Taliban to take over the county. So did US contractors and Americans in the area that stayed, even though they knew for a year we were leaving. Chaos ensued as everyone now wants out.

Conservatives can't decide whether we should care if we leave Afghanis that helped us or not, after supporting an immigration ban from the region under Trump, but are somehow convinced that Trump's treaty with the Taliban, which released the Co founder and 5000 of his fighters from prison, had NOTHING to do with the Taliban advancing so quickly.

MSM is tearing Biden apart.

Biden keeps lying, giving them more fuel.
Who is the apologist now? You make excuse after excuse for Biden's mishandling of AFG.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
Of this I am convinced: the United States would have botched the withdrawal from Afghanistan no matter who was POTUS, no matter who controlled Congress, no matter who was appointed to whatever position within the Administrative State.

The Afghanistan withdrawal is simply a good representation of what we do.

That doesn’t mean those in power shouldn’t be held accountable…even if it’s just the customary token amount.

With centuries of broken promises to Native American tribes, freed slaves, and international misconduct, I don’t know why any country would trust the USA’s word or treaty on anything.

The Marshall Plan for the aftermath of WWII is almost an anomaly in United States history.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not a huge amount of power but a little ~15% from what I'm hearing. Seems to smooth out the power band
Nice, any bump in MPG? I assume no supercharger is in your future?