GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
They are dragging this shit out on purpose. And the kids' mental health is paying the price.
If you don't tell a child that donning a mask is a big deal, they won't treat it as anything out of the ordinary.

If you put ideas in their little heads, of course they can repeat them. I have yet to see an "anti-masking" child who doesn't speak like they're reading cue cards.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Ironic...

When Fauci said "children are not a significant vector for COVID" when stating that kids under 5 (or so) don't need to wear a mask, I thought "How do we know? They're not in school or around others." As a parent, I know that children have the worst hygiene and seldom cover their mouths when coughing/sneezing. They're little germ spreaders! HAHA! Sure, we gotta love our kids, but "germ spreaders" is still a true descriptor until they learn and practice good hygiene. Unfortunately, some parents don't teach their kids this... possibly because they, too, have poor hygeine. And *now* we're "discovering" that kids are more likely to spread COVID? Please! :sneaky:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ironic...

When Fauci said "children are not a significant vector for COVID" when stating that kids under 5 (or so) don't need to wear a mask, I thought "How do we know? They're not in school or around others." As a parent, I know that children have the worst hygiene and seldom cover their mouths when coughing/sneezing. They're little germ spreaders! HAHA! Sure, we gotta love our kids, but "germ spreaders" is still a true descriptor until they learn and practice good hygiene. Unfortunately, some parents don't teach their kids this... possibly because they, too, have poor hygeine. And *now* we're "discovering" that kids are more likely to spread COVID? Please! :sneaky:

I think that's you not being smart enough to understand that there's a difference between the alpha variant and the delta variant.

Stop blaming Fauci for your own ignorance.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Ironic...

i always wondered the same. it's why kids are always sick!

However it's kind of like the chicken pox in a sense, yeah? Cause we almost want them to catch it and survive and have the next generations immune system adapted.

Idk. i see points both ways. However if they arent mandated to wear masks then why are the schools so demanding of social distancing patterns?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Oh, a random rational person has arrived.
He's a good road trip author also.
I think that's you not being smart enough to understand that there's a difference between the alpha variant and the delta variant.

And there goes the welcome to the new guy. 😂

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

I don't think they're blaming anyone. In the past, CDC said children aren't a significant viral vector. OP said, "nah fam, my kids are filthy and so are everyone else's, I'm gonna be careful with them". I don't see anything wrong with that approach. Just an abundance of caution.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't think they're blaming anyone. In the past, CDC said children aren't a significant viral vector. OP said, "nah fam, my kids are filthy, I'm gonna be careful with them". I don't see anything wrong with that approach. Just an abundance of caution.

Still completely ignores that the statement was made about a previous variant with significantly less viral shedding.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Still completely ignores that the statement was made about a previous variant with significantly less viral shedding.
Again, I just don't see how being extra careful with one's kids is any cause for ridicule or disapproval. They weren't putting anyone in danger by being careful with their kids.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I normally agree with you, but you're wrong on this one.
A 3 hour tour of the capitol building by unarmed citizens, where the police opened doors, that is not an insurrection.

So if Afghanistan guards laid down their weapons and opened the doors to the Presidential Palace, does that mean it's no longer an insurrection by the Taliban?

Since when does a tour involve tearing an officer's eyes' out, assaulting them, smashing them in doors, killing one, breaking through barricades or threatening to hang the VP? Let's be real, if it wasn't for the NG and FBI removing them what do you think would have happened? Would they have stayed and stopped the certification of an election, or would they have said "jk" and left out on their own?

It's not worth supporting domestic terrorists in the name of partisan politics. We can't sink that low.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Nope. The withdrawal date was set in February of 2020 by the previous administration. The withdrawal was going to happen one way or another, there is nothing surreptitious about it happening now, as in, to provide a “distraction” from whatever plot or current event to which you are alluding.

How quickly everyone forgets. It's why discussing American politics is one of the most pointless and aggravating things in the world. NO ONE is ever honest.