GOLFMKV

EQT tuning is Trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I guess you're not familiar with Karen's... That's probably a good thing, consider yourself lucky.

The bottom line here is people aren't defending EQT so much as pointing out that you are behaving poorly. This should have been a cautionary tale; people could have read your story and come away with the idea that EQT has some issues to work out (which is true). Instead, your behavior overshadowed all that and instead people are coming out of this thread thinking "wow, that guy sucks, poor Ed".
Dude you guys look really silly, trolling me and getting upset when I respond in the same manner. My comments was towards Ed. Not you guys are anyone else. You added yourselves in by trolling never with any real info and it's kept going this way. I know I fan base when I see one. How are you guys more upset then EQT your guy has left the chat but your still here. It doesn't make me look bad it makes you guys look like silly X girlfriends or Karen's. Lol.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW
This guy is going full Q-anon thinking this is some conspiracy of EQT employees and fans posting.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I have a JB4, you just sound like a bitch. That is why i posted the vagisil. For your vagina.
Hahahahaha, you ma bro. He cursing now. 😂😂😂😂

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
? Wait so I'm taking the bait or They taking the bait by keeping my post alive and continue to keep it up top?

What kind of logic are you guys on. Don't want a response don't comment. I would never leave my fans unanswered. Lol.

You're addressing every single comment, so you're either taking the bait and drawing it out inadvertently or you're purposely drawing it....aka.....trolling. You made a point, it was received and addressed. What am I missing?

I'm not sure he cares for it to end? I think he's spotlighting a problem that needs to be addressed. Forget the drama. EQT (and many other tuners) are sending out wrong tunes to people and wasting their time.

He did bring up an issue. It was addressed, apologized for and option given to rectify it. roll credits.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Me not accepting poor service for spending $1500 doesn't make me high maintenance. I expected a better quality. Sorry you guys are ok with less.

I'm on JB4 and have no skin in this game. I find your argument to be half justified and half disingenuous.
You "spent $1500", but $1075 of that was for a new Cobb AP with DSG unlock. You are obviously happy with that product that you bought from Ed as you reused it with another tuner.
Your bitch is with the $500. $500 is a lot of money to me, too, and you have every right to be upset with the service on the $500 you "spent".
Ed refunded the $500. You are keeping the AP which is $1075. Other than the shipping, you have been made whole.
You have been publicly apologized to multiple times.
What else do you want from Ed?
Why do you continue to trash his reputation here if you have been made whole?
Are you looking for compensation for your time?

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE

Agray

Go Kart Champion
You're addressing every single comment, so you're either taking the bait and drawing it out inadvertently or you're purposely drawing it....aka.....trolling. You made a point, it was received and addressed. What am I missing?
Nothing. OP has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Dude you guys look really silly, trolling me and getting upset when I respond in the same manner. My comments was towards Ed. Not you guys are anyone else. You added yourselves in by trolling never with any real info and it's kept going this way. I know I fan base when I see one. How are you guys more upset then EQT your guy has left the chat but your still here. It doesn't make me look bad it makes you guys look like silly X girlfriends or Karen's. Lol.
If it was all between you and EQT, why come here and start a fire? The vast majority of EQT customers are satisfied, so your thread won't work as a cautionary tale. Moreover, Ed's composure in his replies creates a pretty goid impression of him. Better than some tuners I ran across. It looks like you are just in for the drama. And I'm saying all this knowing full well that tuners mess up and sometimes deliver service that doesn't meet custoners' expectations.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW
Status
Not open for further replies.