GOLFMKV

EQT tuning is Trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
I gave you Ed's email address very early in this thread.

My advice, not that you asked for it, is to drop this whole thing now if you care about being in the forum.
Sounds like a threat. šŸ˜€ With peace and love

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I agree itā€™s time for OP to
Just drop it as the transactions done and dead know but all this talk of ā€œgetting bannedā€ and implying such with above enderā€¦ Thatā€™s silly, heā€™s done and said NOTHING that is actions of grounds for getting banned šŸ˜‚.

ā€œI donā€™t like what you are saying and I donā€™t like that you are stubborn, and I just donā€™t agree with you, you should be bannedā€ very Karen/Kevin point of view šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Who's Kevin?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Your a funny guy. One comment want to move on, now you got a sudden burst of energy trying to troll me.

My advice is just stop commenting. I don't get it, you ask I will respond. I haven't disrespected anyone. I'm fine with the comments and trolls and not anger on this side. But please if you feel it needs to stop just don't comment.

What your doing is kind of Oxymoron. Is that the term you used?
Jim is the nicest guy on the forum. He doesn't troll.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
When the thread started I was on your side. Then it was shown that there was a huge mistake by Nick mistaking you for another person with the same initial and last name. And yes Nick also blew it by not paying attention to your order number. Ed came into the thread investigated what happened and apologized to you for Nick's mistake. Ed then offered to make it good in the thread and via a PM. You turned it down and you're getting or have got a complete refund.
Yes this is all true.
The PM situation is the confusion.
Yes he issued a refund for ECU tune only.

I don't understand why when Ed realized Nick's blunder and apologized why you just didn't take Ed up on his offer to personally do your tune.
I did, but after I confronted him about being in the posts and not handling the situation is when he got upset and refunded me. PM was sent after comments made. When I logged on, it was responding to his comments from earlier and he sent the PM later, when I got to the PM I had already sent my Charged reply to his earliest comments. He got upset and refunded me the ECU tune to not deal with a Customer like me.

Whatever the reason is that you refused Ed's offer is unknown. I don't know what Ed could have done to satisfy you beyond apologizing and offering to remedy it.
I didn't refuse. He didn't like my reply to his comments and refunded me. I'm would of been fine with either outcome.

The only thing I see is people expected me to be nice about the whole situation. I went all in on EQT tune, and after I fixed my WG issue I sent the logs in. it was over a month trying to figure why my car was laggy. So of course I would be upset not getting a quality tune and it's been over a month with no changes, except blame my set up. Because of the month long situation with Nick I was not as happy and tired I wanted my quality tune.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yes this is all true.

I did, but after I confronted him about being in the posts and not handling the situation is when he got upset and refunded me. PM was sent after comments made. When I logged on, it was responding to his comments from earlier and he sent the PM later, when I got to the PM I had already sent my Charged reply to his earliest comments. He got upset and refunded me the ECU tune to not deal with a Customer like me.

I didn't refuse. He didn't like my reply to his comments and refunded me. I'm would of been fine with either outcome.

The only thing I see is people expected me to be nice about the whole situation. I went all in on EQT tune, and after I fixed my WG issue I sent the logs in. it was over a month trying to figure why my car was laggy. So of course I would be upset not getting a quality tune and it's been over a month with no changes, except blame my set up. Because of the month long situation with Nick I was not as happy and tired I wanted my quality tune.
You said you'll keep tuning with Nick instead of accepting Ed's live tuning session offer and asked for a discount on an 85 tune, iirc.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yes this is all true.

Ok

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
You said you'll keep tuning with Nick instead of accepting Ed's live tuning session offer and asked for a discount on an 85 tune, iirc.
Yes this is correct.
ED gave Nick alot of praise and said Nick taught him a couple of things. So figured since we now know what the issue Is, we can now go along do it properly. I didn't care who tunes it, cause I didnt know ED until this post. I just wanted it done right and figured I can benefit from a E85 tune discount on the future.

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Daily Driver, I get that you are frustrated from your experience with EQT. But you lost me once you rejected Ed's attempt to make things right. I wish you well in your search for a new tuner.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
1628070000628.gif

Advice here.

Last edited:

tigeo

Autocross Champion
The real question is has this shitshow bled over to the Facebook groups because that's where the real magic happens!

Last edited:

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Also just saw Scamdemic post....pure internet gold! Going to take some to read through that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.