GOLFMKV

EQT tuning is Trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Did you try contacting them via call or email before calling them trash?
No I did not, for I didn't have his Info. But he had mine based on his Investigation on my situation Yesterday around 6pm. I seen the comments as you guys have about doing the right thing, I replied directly to him in a comment and I never heard back. So today I confronted it, answering his Posts made prior to his DM.

but he Post the DM and you guys jump on it like he sent that to me first which is not the case. He commented first so I replied to the comment then seen his DM and by the time I responded it was to late I already sent the negative response nothing more nothing less. Emotions got high after and that's that.

You the revolution trolling doesn't bother me cause I understand shock factor and people's emotions so it's hard to reason with it specially with EQT fan base.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No I did not, for I didn't have his Info. But he had mine based on his Investigation on my situation Yesterday around 6pm. I seen the comments as you guys have about doing the right thing, I replied directly to him in a comment and I never heard back. So today I confronted it, answering his Posts made prior to his DM.

but he Post the DM and you guys jump on it like he sent that to me first which is not the case. He commented first so I replied to the comment then seen his DM and by the time I responded it was to late I already sent the negative response nothing more nothing less. Emotions got high after and that's that.

You the revolution trolling doesn't bother me cause I understand shock factor and people's emotions so it's hard to reason with it specially with EQT fan base.

What do you mean you didn't have his info?

https://eqtuning.com/pages/customer-center

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I gave you Ed's email address very early in this thread.

My advice, not that you asked for it, is to drop this whole thing now if you care about being in the forum.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
I was just about to write the same thing. If this thread has taught me anything it's that EQT are good people.
I feel the situation, while initially wasn’t optimal and can understand the frustration, was handled by Ed quite well. I have had larger companies completely blow me off. They may not have noticed my missing business, but at least I spent my money with someone who gave a crap about customer service. Ed seems to be right up there with it.
Nothing like throwing salt in his wound. 😂
Maybe…I like seasoning.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
This thread went from some legit complaints about EQT's response times and apparent organizational problems into a giant dumpsterfire. I'm still trying to figure out why Nick had him running maxed out LPFP duty cycle. That's mega 🤡

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
My advice, not that you asked for it, is to drop this whole thing now if you care about being in the forum.
I agree it’s time for OP to
Just drop it as the transactions done and dead know but all this talk of “getting banned” and implying such with above ender… That’s silly, he’s done and said NOTHING that is actions of grounds for getting banned 😂.

“I don’t like what you are saying and I don’t like that you are stubborn, and I just don’t agree with you, you should be banned” very Karen/Kevin point of view 😂😂😂

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I gave you Ed's email address very early in this thread.

Your a funny guy. One comment want to move on, now you got a sudden burst of energy trying to troll me.

My advice is just stop commenting. I don't get it, you ask I will respond. I haven't disrespected anyone. I'm fine with the comments and trolls and not anger on this side. But please if you feel it needs to stop just don't comment.

What your doing is kind of Oxymoron. Is that the term you used?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I agree it’s time for OP to
Just drop it as the transactions done and dead know but all this talk of “getting banned” and implying such with above ender… That’s silly, he’s done and said NOTHING that is actions of grounds for getting banned 😂.

“I don’t like what you are saying and I don’t like that you are stubborn, and I just don’t agree with you, you should be banned” very Karen/Kevin point of view 😂😂😂
I didn't mention banning. I meant if he cared about any credibility in the forum it would be wise to stop in this thread. He lost this battle spectacularly.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Your a funny guy. One comment want to move on, now you got a sudden burst of energy trying to troll me.

My advice is just stop commenting. I don't get it, you ask I will respond. I haven't disrespected anyone. I'm fine with the comments and trolls and not anger on this side. But please if you feel it needs to stop just don't comment.

What your doing is kind of Oxymoron. Is that the term you used?
No I didn't use the word oxymoron or say anything about disrespecting anyone. You quoted my post where are those words used?

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I didn't mention banning. I meant if he cared about any credibility in the forum it would be wise to stop in this thread. He lost this battle spectacularly.
Please do tell? How is it a lost battle? So I wasn't told I had boost leaks and hardware issues? When it was the tune the entire time? And did I get refunded? So we now know EQT did have an issue with communication this is 1000% true. And I got a refund. So where is the loss?

Your only gripe is that I didn't gracefully accept EQT redoing the tune when I had already moved on to another tuner?
Know that I spent over $1500 on EQT tune. So my disappointed is based on $1500 i put into this company. And I excepted more out of it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Please do tell? How is it a lost battle? So I wasn't told I had boost leaks and hardware issues? When it was the tune the entire time? And did I get refunded? So we now know EQT did have an issue with communication this is 1000% true. And I got a refund. So where is the loss?

Your only gripe is that I didn't gracefully accept EQT redoing the tune when I had already moved on to another tuner?
Know that I spent over $1500 on EQT tune. So my disappointed is based on $1500 i put into this company. And I excepted more out of it.
When the thread started I was on your side. Then it was shown that there was a huge mistake by Nick mistaking you for another person with the same initial and last name. And yes Nick also blew it by not paying attention to your order number. Ed came into the thread investigated what happened and apologized to you for Nick's mistake. Ed then offered to make it good in the thread and via a PM. You turned it down and you're getting or have got a complete refund.

I don't understand why when Ed realized Nick's blunder and apologized why you just didn't take Ed up on his offer to personally do your tune.

Whatever the reason is that you refused Ed's offer is unknown. I don't know what Ed could have done to satisfy you beyond apologizing and offering to remedy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.