GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Since we're back on random shit I submit this to any pet lovers or those with an interest in WWII:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoky_(dog)
As described by Wynne, "Smoky Served in the South Pacific with the 5th Air Force, 26th Photo Reconnaissance Squadron and flew 12 air/sea rescue and photo reconnaissance missions."[5] On those flights, Smoky spent long hours dangling in a soldier's pack near machine guns used to ward off enemy fighters.[3] Smoky was credited with twelve combat missions and awarded eight battle stars.[6] She survived 150 air raids on New Guinea and made it through a typhoon at Okinawa.[4] Smoky even parachuted from 30 feet (9.1 m) in the air, out of a tree, using a parachute made just for her. Wynne credited Smoky with saving his life by warning him of incoming shells on an LST (transport ship), calling her an "angel from a foxhole." As the ship deck was booming and vibrating from anti-aircraft gunnery, Smoky guided Wynne to duck the fire that hit eight men standing next to them.[3]

Smoky_(dog)_in_helmet.jpg

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
They've been around since the 80's with record breaking music, and have their own Sirius XM channel. Not many bands can say that.
Plus I saw them in Toronto in 97 and it was incredible.
None of that makes them good. Jimmy Buffett had also been around since the 80's and has a Sirius channel, so...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
None of that makes them good. Jimmy Buffett had also been around since the 80's and has a Sirius channel, so...
I'm not a fan of Buffett, but he does have a following. Foo Fighters had a station for a little while, I was super stoked, then it was gone.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
You don't get to come out of your hole without answering my question or admitting you were talking bollocks. Alternatively I can just put you back in the closet and declare victory.

I made it obvious what the issue was and who I was talking about. If you don't get it at this point I don't care.

There's no victories in a 3100 page thread on a gti forum, get over yourself.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I made it obvious what the issue was and who I was talking about. If you don't get it at this point I don't care.

There's no victories in a 3100 page thread on a gti forum, get over yourself.
Who... walked... away... from... the fire?

You can squirm and duck and insult and obfuscate but the question remains. Answer or say uncle.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jim asked if I was hunting you and I gave a parody non-answer. That's not a threat. You threatened me multiple times though, remember?

No, I've threatened to defend myself, repeatedly. Gas light all you want. I've repealing had to remind you I'm armed, trained, live in Florida, and would protect my family from you and your insurrectionist, extremist buddies.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Who... walked... away... from... the fire?

You can squirm and duck and insult and obfuscate but the question remains. Answer or say uncle.

I don't know what makes you cuck liberals think you're tough. The entire discussion was about the CDC reversing mask guidelines and you're asking me who I was referring to in my example? Really?

You're on my ignore list, I'm not arguing over silly shit anymore.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
No, I've threatened to defend myself, repeatedly. Gas light all you want. I've repealing had to remind you I'm armed, trained, live in Florida, and would protect my family from you and your insurrectionist, extremist buddies.
Nurse, nurse! Napoleon here needs an extra shot of haloperidol!

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I don't know what makes you cuck liberals think you're tough. The entire discussion was about the CDC reversing mask guidelines and you're asking me who I was referring to in my example? Really?

You're on my ignore list, I'm not arguing over silly shit anymore.
I win

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Macho Man

You must really be bothered to respond to the same post twice.

You're dishonorable. I've spent the last few weeks laying off you, because you were obviously bothered, and so far, you've gone back to insulting me, even though you said you wouldn't, and now you're trying to stir shit. And you've taken every opportunity to try to provide a response on threads outside this thread.

You can join the racist eastern block guy.