GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
2 days til the SCAMdemic anniversary.

Get excited bros! Rickety might pay put those bets!
$100 bills without serial numbers. It works for voting right? Right?!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Uh, pretty sure the rest of the world hadn't rolled out vaccination availability to the extent of the United States. That would indicate the delta variant was not from those who refused to vaccinate but likely those who could not.
All variants appear 2 weeks after the vaccine rollout...happened in the UK, happened in the US, happened in Israel. Data supports this.
It's not the unvaccinated. Look at the Texas Democrats, they are all 'vaccinated,' recently all got COVID and passed it on to their vaccinated DC counterparts. The vaccine is a bad joke.
@Strange Mud I would love to hear how you can blame anti-vaxxers for spread among the fully vaccinated.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm going to give @jay745 some kudos here. The Jeep forum is probably going to ban me for talking about such controversial topics as 'freedom' and 'free speech.'
For a group of guys that love American flag stickers and 'Don't tread on me' they sure are apathetic about the decline in this country.
They would rather turn a blind eye and not talk about any of it. Unbelievable.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm going to give @jay745 some kudos here. The Jeep forum is probably going to ban me for talking about such controversial topics as 'freedom' and 'free speech.'
For a group of guys that love American flag stickers and 'Don't tread on me' they sure are apathetic about the decline in this country.
They would rather turn a blind eye and not talk about any of it. Unbelievable.
When even the patriot crowd thinks you're a piece of shit, you should probably take the hint.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1626875540987.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I wish my wife made more than me. I wish she didn't retire last year. It's really cramping my style.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'd love a woman that makes more than me too.

I'm a simple man, I just want a 911 GT3 RS and 20 years worth of consumables and maintenance. Is that too much to ask for?

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
title grab:

TLDR Mud Is A Trophy Husband, Escape Hatch A Fake Christian, Gtifan dRIvEs LiKE a GRaNdMA​

Man, I wish I could be a trophy husband. That's the dream. Congrats, Mud.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trophy husbands FTW.
Equality, amirite?