GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Biden may be an embarrassment but you gotta think he's actually trying to do the job he was elected to do. I mean the last guy thought his job was to tweet nonsense and feed his own ego. I'm sure glad I can wake up every morning now and not read about the entire world thinking we're morons because our "leader" tweeted that our election were fraudulent and that it can be fixed by injecting bleach into your nut sack.
Tell me you are not serious...

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Biden may be an embarrassment but you gotta think he's actually trying to do the job he was elected to do. I mean the last guy thought his job was to tweet nonsense and feed his own ego. I'm sure glad I can wake up every morning now and not read about the entire world thinking we're morons because our "leader" tweeted that our election were fraudulent and that it can be fixed by injecting bleach into your nut sack.

I think we all agree that he should have stayed off Twitter, but he got a lot done. He went after or accomplished just about everything he said he would.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think we all agree that he should have stayed off Twitter, but he got a lot done. He went after or accomplished just about everything he said he would.

What exactly did he accomplish? This should be hilarious.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I have to say that, imo, the reason that most people are in any way scared of the vaccine is because of their leaders. It's been beaten into their head by people they trust. Now I could comment on who people trust but in the end most of us are in tribes and just go along with whatever the group wants.

If they get the vaccine then they have to acknowledge that there is a virus and that masks help, etc, etc. The crowd that doesn't vaccinate isn't known for admitting they are wrong and will normally hold on to any idea, no matter how ridiculous, till the very end. I've seen too many people dying who beg and implore their friends to get vaccinated because they though covid was a hoax and refused to take precautions.

You can't make people do anything and most folks won't listen to anything that isn't reinforced by the tribe. End of the story is... some of them will die when they didn't have to and that's sad. Just read a quick stat from Maryland that everyone in June who died from Covid was unvaccinated. That's a pretty powerful statistic.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/us/maryland-unvaccinated-covid-deaths/index.html

I don't care what the tribe says or has said, I'm not getting the vaccine after they've lied, manipulated and censored throughout this entire pandemic. To go along with this just gives them the power to do it again and again. For me, it's all about the way they've handled it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't care what the tribe says or has said, I'm not getting the vaccine after they've lied, manipulated and censored throughout this entire pandemic. To go along with this just gives them the power to do it again and again. For me, it's all about the way they've handled it.

Yes, Trump and some of his administration lied. What does that have to do with the vaccine?

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Who is them?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You really are a fucking moron. Even when things are explained to you, you still can't understand basic logic.i have zero sympathy for you if you get sick. You being liked by zrickety is more important to you that your own fucking life. But like zrickety says, you're old and going to die anyway.
Go fuck yourself you moron.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Fauci, NIH, WHO, big tech, democrats.

Lol, so Trump was telling you the truth and experts were lying? That's fucking hilarious.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Fauci, NIH, WHO, big tech, democrats.
Ok so you are saying the folks above are conspiring to do something yes? Via the stuff you said... lies, manipulation and censorship. So what are they conspiring to do? What's the payoff?

I would like to say though that if you are over the age of 18 you should know that humans can fuck up a wet dream. I find very large conspiracies hard to believe because they involve humans and all they do is break things and talk too much. That's just a personal note. No disrespect.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ok so you are saying the folks above are conspiring to do something yes? Via the stuff you said... lies, manipulation and censorship. So what are they conspiring to do? What's the payoff?

I would like to say though that if you are over the age of 18 you should know that humans can fuck up a wet dream. I find very large conspiracies hard to believe because they involve humans and all they do is break things and talk too much. That's just a personal note. No disrespect.

Highly qualified people can genuinely have differing opinions even based on the same data or recommendations change as more data is received.

These ass clowns don't know what the word lie means.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...trump-lies-false-presidency-b1790285.html?amp

Last edited: