GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I actually changed my mind.

This monumental day of 2,000 pages and 30,000 posts at the same time will be surpassed tomorrow, when I eat a Spicy Potato Soft Taco and Quesalupa from Taco Bell.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I do like hotdogs but have to say that's one thing chicago screwed up on purely because of the pickles. Pickles are gross af and should not be consumed for food.

I love me a good hotdog, but here in RI, we have these things called "hot wieners", and they're fucking disgusting. You'll anger any native Rhode Islander by saying that, but it's true. They smell like body odor and taste just as bad.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Do you prefer a long skinny pickle or a short chode like pickle? Asking for Jim

Based on his preference of liking the silhouette of a wagon over the silhouette of an SUV, I'm going to assume he likes the long skinny pickles.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I love me a good hotdog, but here in RI, we have these things called "hot wieners", and they're fucking disgusting. You'll anger any native Rhode Islander by saying that, but it's true. They smell like body odor and taste just as bad.
Never had one. I’m guessing they’re spicy?

I had a dirty dog before. It’s steamed in beer. It wasn’t bad. But wasn’t great either.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So does that mean your pro-choice?🤔

Like every other subject, you show you don't understand basic medical fact. Zygote, fetus, and baby are all different things. No one is killing babies, except with all the bombs both sides drop and sell.
For the record, these guys brought up the subject before me.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's funny that being pro-life ultimately only succeeds in getting you outnumbered even faster.

Republicans should be pro-choice, that way they won't lose Texas in a few more cycles

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It's funny that being pro-life ultimately only succeeds in getting you outnumbered even faster.

Republicans should be pro-choice, that way they won't lose Texas in a few more cycles
Problem is. People are confusing pro life with anti abortion. That’s all it is

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Being full on anti-abortion even for medical reasons is psychotic.

That means you would rather lose both lives instead of one. It's inherently contradictory.
What about mUH fEtUS though?