GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I certainly wouldn't say Biden is more popular than Trump.

Basically everyone I know who voted Biden did so simply because he wasn't Trump. They didn't want to vote for him, but they had to, cause there was no other way to dethrone The Great 🍊.

I actually don't think the Democrats have anyone as popular as The Great 🍊 The only actually popular democrat I can think of is AOC but even she doesn't have a 60 million member cult behind her.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1614700800390.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1614700977946.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Some of it is definitely questionable.

His earlier works(random cartoons and such) actually are pretty bad though so after a bit of learning it seems like the correct decision.

I was just trying to rile up Rickety 🤭

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

His earlier works actually are pretty bad though so after a bit of learning it seems like the correct decision.

Oh I didn’t think it was that bad. Jeeez, I was willing to give dr Seuss the benefit of the doubt. I didn’t realize dude really was using racist imagery

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Oh I didn’t think it was that bad. Jeeez, I was willing to give dr Seuss the benefit of the doubt. I didn’t realize dude really was using racist imagery
It's not necessarily throw out all his works bad but I found two cartoons which are adverts for something called a flit gun (I guess some kind of mosquito repellent) that are flat out racist images that have more than not aged well.

They're bad enough not to post, even here, but if you Google Seuss and Flit gun you'll definitely find the bad ones relatively quickly.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

His earlier works(random cartoons and such) actually are pretty bad though so after a bit of learning it seems like the correct decision.

SmartSelect_20210302-110230_Instagram.jpg