GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

It gets too hot too fast and on track i will lose oil pressure. Plus, it’s a turbo charged car that’s in a high elevation. I don’t care how great gas mileage is with it.

frs brz and gt86 all use 0w20 but can’t track with it. They lose pressure fast as fuck.

please enlighten me.
In 2019, there a rash of stalling issues that were ultimately resolved with an ECU update. The cause of the stalling was low oil pressure and a discussion about that can be found here. I linked to a later series of posts so you don't have to read all 260 pages.

Accordingly, it certainly does appear that the mechanicals and lubrication can be modified by software. So, if the software has been modified for 0w20 oil, what will 5w40 (or any other spec oil) do? take a minute to think about it before you respond.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Programming of the mechanics? WTH are you on about? There is no programming for lubrication, there is an oil pump.
If I say I hate 0w20, does that mean Keehs will like it to defy me?
About the programming. I dunno I figured it was a typo or something

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
In 2019, there a rash of stalling issues that were ultimately resolved with an ECU update. The cause of the stalling was low oil pressure and a discussion about that can be found here. I linked to a later series of posts so you don't have to read all 260 pages.

Accordingly, it certainly does appear that the mechanicals and lubrication can be modified by software. So, if the software has been modified for 0w20 oil, what will 5w40 (or any other spec oil) do? take a minute to think about it before you respond.
I thought about it. The only thing the ECU can do to help a mechanical oil pump is increase idle RPM or have the cooling fan come on sooner. These do not really change the characteristics of the engine.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And those are all deaths?
I don't know the breakdown, but you can deep dive into the VAERS site with your modicum of medical expertise.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1613616221293.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1613616371219.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't know the breakdown, but you can deep dive into the VAERS site with your modicum of medical expertise.
I know, the answers. You're the one grasping at straws.

You claim that vaccines are killing a large number of people, yet those that have reactions is extremely low, little alone injury or death.

You're a joke.

Reactions: WAP

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

What?! How does a software update replace in time readings from sensors?!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Actually no, as you (USA) seem to be on a path of self destruction...

What I am concerned about is that in new trade deals which started under Trump, the USA was wanting to export loads of meat etc into our country...this previously banned as food NOT upto our standards as it contains loads of chemicals, poor animal welfare, etc which I have previously stated...

Loads of our food regulators, & various food safety bodies etc., etc., have been really vocal about not allowing USA stuff in...so its a "topic" over here in the food & farming industry.

I live in farming country & the idea of cheap USA meat produced to much lower standards to ours, would basically adversely affect our farmers...then there is the same on the fruit/veg side with your lot allowed to use loads of banned pesticides etc....
Your beef is so wonderful you should let those cows live.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Wrong again.....I don't eat organic.....just the basic meat, fruit, veg that I can buy from my local supermarket etc.. It has less chemicals, antibiotics, growth hormones, in it. The chicken isn't chlorine washed & my fruit & veg isn't coated in numerous pesticides which are banned over here.
It's a wonder we're still alive in the US.