GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'm doing 20 or more autocrosses and 4 to 5 track days a year. I know there was a guy with an R that started to get oil blowing by the rings after a bunch of track days to bought a Cayman GTS to replace the R. Seems like if you're not pushing big power, should be fine.
I think it comes down to maintenance. I just did a compression test and all was great

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Man you guys are gullible. The shitty videos are the only "proof" that exists. You don't think we would have gone back in 40 years?! Or why hasn't any other country landed?

Legit questions, please answer
Other countries have landed unmanned.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
the real question is how the heck can they stream in 4k a ride on teslas rocket, yet pretty much all cctv is in 280p fake news, never happened
SpaceX are all fake, especially the roadster going to Mars...GTFOH

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Woah buddy pump the brakes! Just because we may disagree on something cant mean im all of a sudden dumb.
You're officially a Zrick now...welcome.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Pics of you with shoe on your head holding a piece of paper with your username and today's date on it or you're getting banned. You've got 2 hours.
Live look at Jay and Bk, best pals. Talking shop. Jay agrees Bk is cool and best pal

6F745DA4-D099-45BE-97C8-C751637E21A2.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Just more fake news!!!
A vote for me is one less for Biden and Trump...
Zrick 2024
apparently you wont stand a chance unless you get into one major party or the other. americans are too dumb to handle options on a ballot, but the dollar menu at McDonalds? fuckin' send it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
LMFAO, there are NASA guys telling us 'we don't have the technology to go back to the moon.'
ARE YOU SERIOUS??
We're going on 52 years, we've more computing power in our pockets.
We go to the moon all the time...secret space programs.
There were folks already up there in 1969. CLASSIFIED.
You see the before and after pics of the astronauts? So happy to go, distraught after what they saw...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
apparently you wont stand a chance unless you get into one major party or the other. americans are too dumb to handle options on a ballot, but the dollar menu at McDonalds? fuckin' send it.
Dollar menu for VP.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'd vote for a died piece of dog crap before voting for you.