GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
well I think everyone here agrees both sides far left and right are shitty.
I’d disagree. Far left folks are fine by me. Who else would be willing to crack nazi skulls at Ferguson? Who else would be willing to burn shit to the ground? No one else is willing. And considering nothing changes here without violence....

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Even with the amazing GI Bill, I got my associates before transferring to Uni. MN has a program called the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MNTC). If you complete the MNTC and transfer to a state school, they are required by law to take all your coursework as though you took the classes at the state school. It’s a law that was passed to bring down costs and allow better access to higher education. Worked for me!
Nice! I was allowed to do up to 20 credits a semester

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I’d disagree. Far left folks are fine by me. Who else would be willing to crack nazi skulls at Ferguson? Who else would be willing to burn shit to the ground? No one else is willing. And considering nothing changes here without violence....
So extremes are okay if you like them.
Neither extreme is okay.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I mean you go in to the hospital and you need surgery but there busy with someone else who snuck into the country, that would kinda suck

That depends honestly. Was it an elective surgery or emergent care? This was debated ad nauseam a few thousand posts ago.

I swing back and forth between left and right. This last ballot was a down the line blue for me. Honestly was hoping to “balance” the ticket for my Biden vote, but when the GOP tosses a Q’ultist against a quite moderate Democrat.. well shit.