GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So school full time. Shitty fast food job full time too? You boomers are something else 😂
You youngsters are lazy. Hell you can make 2K per month delivering pizza in the evenings. My brother worked full time at night in a factory while going to school full time to support his family. I don't know when he slept.

Just a different mind set back then. Today everyone wants a free ride.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
whats your answer, nvm

That’s a hard call with such minimal information. Should citizens get priority for, say, obtaining a passport, yes. Should they get priority over an illegal Immigrant for emergency medical care, despite Jim’s best wishes, no.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Answers to the survey.

I'm registered as an independent but have voted for both parties and some independents.

Yes citizens should have priority. If I went to the country of the illegal immigrant I wouldn't get priority. Only common sense.

Yes I support the second amendment.

Didn't answer the ones that had a checkmark already

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
That’s a hard call with such minimal information. Should citizens get priority for, say, obtaining a passport, yes. Should they get priority over an illegal Immigrant for emergency medical care, despite Jim’s best wishes, no.
I mean you go in to the hospital and you need surgery but there busy with someone else who snuck into the country, that would kinda suck

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Medical care wasn't in the survey.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Even with the amazing GI Bill, I got my associates before transferring to Uni. MN has a program called the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MNTC). If you complete the MNTC and transfer to a state school, they are required by law to take all your coursework as though you took the classes at the state school. It’s a law that was passed to bring down costs and allow better access to higher education. Worked for me!