GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
In all of the 15k posts, this one is just unforgivable. Banned

New Project(1).png

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I turned on all the burners and tried different settings in an attempt to channel the spirits. They told me nothing. Maybe if I had induction?

I hope they have been releasing mail in/early as they counted to prevent the Kraken and “3am ballot dumps” bullshit again.

StOlEn EleCtIoN!!! BuT WhUt BoUt mUh TRumP RaLlY sIzEs?!?!??
After the general election last year, Georgia changed things up and allowed the counting of mail-in ballots to start before election day. That's why we're just 12ish hours after the deadline and we're already at 95%+ counted. So there shouldn't be any "late night dumps".
From what I understand, there are 70k-80k votes left to count, mostly in dark blue Atlanta, and Ossoff is in the lead. It's looking like Georgia might be saved from the snakes, but we'll see by the end of today, probably.
And congrats to Warnock! Fuck Loeffler and the horse she rode in on – she never earned that seat in the first place.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
In all of the 15k posts, this one is just unforgivable. Banned

Also. That is some Zrick level of quote manipulation without providing context.

"Mayo is superior." is not a blanket statement in general. When compared to butter to put on the outside of a grilled cheese sandwich? Absolutely.

As a general sandwich condiment? Absolutely not.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Meanwhile in DC...this is what a peaceful protest looks like. They could easily destroy those 2 cops but that's not our style.
1609947542169.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1609947820119.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Have updated my avatar for accuracy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
LOLOL
All of my quotes are accurate. GET ON MY LEVEL BRO

It's a big difference between being accurate, and lacking/providing context. I'm not saying the things you quote are inaccurate, or were never said. All the things I've seen you quote, are legit quotes someone truthfully said. The problem is most of them are taken out of, or without context to push a narrative.

Look at this example. I DID say "Mayo is superior." It's an accurate quote. And Jay isolated that single sentence. Without context, the meaning is very ambiguous. What was I saying mayo is superior to? Superior to ketchup to dip your french fries in? Superior as the best all around condiment?

Nope. With the context, you can easily tell I was meaning it is a superior to butter on the outside of the bread on a grilled cheese. Without the context, it could be manipulated to any number of ways, while still being something I technically said.

And that is how quote manipulation without context works.