GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

probablyjacking

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
What about the live video from the WTC?
I'm not disputing that planes hit those though. I'm saying the whole thing was rigged internally. What about wtc7 that fell on its own and no plane hit that? I guess it felt sorry for the other 2?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well Jim said it’s ok because we didn’t use a gas chamber and shit.

The interned Japanese was wrong but they weren't murdered and were paid reparations. If that equals killing 6 million Jews in gas chambers okay.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
How does a plane vanish without leaving a single piece behind? We might disagree, and I probably wouldn't like you in person being a cop and all but I do generally view you as a person of intelligence. So enlighten me, I'm working on my magic act and would love to know how a plane vanishes.
The fuck you mean? U didn’t see the video from hundreds of angles? It flew into the building and exploded

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The interned Japanese was wrong but they weren't murdered and were paid reparations. If that equals killing 6 million Jews in gas chambers okay.
It doesn’t make it ok Jim. It never will! To u it’s ok because we didn’t murder a fuck ton of people

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
The fuck you mean? U didn’t see the video from hundreds of angles? It flew into the building and exploded
Jesus christ dude, I'm talking about the pentagon try to keep up. There's no video of a plane hitting the pentagon