GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
All I need is a passport. I go in. Depending on my vocation I can get a work permit IN JUST THREE MONTHS or if my vocation isn’t deemed worthy IT ONLY TAKES 6 MONTHS. Then, as long as I don’t commit any felonies and as long as I pay taxes and don’t owe any. After 12 months, I am granted permanent residency. If I continue to behave. I can start citizenship after another 12 months. So in 2.5-3 years Canada accepts ANYONE

the us takes years just to grant a work permit to folks who enter legally from certain countries. Including South America. And decades for citizenship.

why are you bringing up topics you know nothing about?
I understand you were disabled in the military, thanks for your service.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I dunno what this has to do with how Canada does things way better than we do. But thnx
1607049185113.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I lived in a dilapidated old house my whole childhood, my Dad worked 2 jobs to keep us afloat, and my first job was Burger King.
IS THAT MY PRIVILEDGE??

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim and zrick are still with their bullshit. Seems like they’re leading a small squad.

gtifan99 and corprin keep proving people wrong. Over and over.

and there’s two guys posting some semi spicy memes.

Hey I agree with Zrick when I agree with him and agree with others when I agree with them.
I'm on the record as saying Biden won the election and if there ends up being proof that the election was rigged it better happen before January 20th.

With regards to the virus Zrick and I are diametrically opposed but I respect him as a person and we simply disagree.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Immune system has protected us for 200,000 years. If you think you need a pharmacy cocktail, by all means go ahead. But there will be NO MANDATE.
Your statement is not accurate in todays sense. Yes our immune system worked forever, but we are basically stagnant. In the last 100 years we have advanced medicine, exponentially grown our population and condensed said population. In the last 100 years have you noticed allergies skyrocket? Increase in overall disease? Its because two things: our immune systems have been getting weaker, and viruses are stronger. Each time a virus or other sickness is suppressed by medicine it fights harder next time.

Corona may not be the last threat to humanity, certainly not the strongest i will see in my lifetime.

Get your shit together

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Your statement is not accurate in todays sense. Yes our immune system worked forever, but we are basically stagnant. In the last 100 years we have advanced medicine, exponentially grown our population and condensed said population. In the last 100 years have you noticed allergies skyrocket? Increase in overall disease? Its because two things: our immune systems have been getting weaker, and viruses are stronger. Each time a virus or other sickness is suppressed by medicine it fights harder next time.

Corona may not be the last threat to humanity, certainly not the strongest i will see in my lifetime.

Get your shit together

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Cliff notes. Biden still won. There's still no evidence been provided to the courts that changes that. Zrickety still comes up with new conspiracies daily, that are more absurd than ever, he still thinks covid is the flu, and Jim still likes all of his posts, because he disagrees with him, but Jim thinks he makes good points, even though Zrickety is activity spreading misinformation that could kill Jim.

I absolutely don't give a like to all or anywhere near all of Zrick 's posts. I like the ones I like period. With regards to misinformation that could kill me you already know that I take absurd levels of caution with regards to getting the virus. Probably as much or more than anyone in this thread.

And to add to the cliff notes you left out that you can't do math.