GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I had a buddy who only had about 2 months left to serve in the navy got busted with marijuana. He got other than honorable discharge. He wasn't the smartest guy around. He would put navy on his resume and then have to explain why he was discharged. šŸ™ˆ

Gotta give credit for the honesty.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
We should start a GoFundMe so that Jim and Keehs can buy plane tickets to just fight this out irl

There is a big race going down at the Tail of the Dragon. You should come too. Zrick claimed his MK5 could beat a K04 MK6.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
As someone who chose not to participate in this thread, but periodically would grab some popcorn and read a few pages, just want to let you guys know...

Y'all got problems. Both sides.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
There is a big race going down at the Tail of the Dragon. You should come too. Zrick claimed his MK5 could beat a K04 MK6.
When is this gonna go down? Iā€™d love to see your black 2dr as well, Iā€™ve yet to spot another

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
As someone who chose not to participate in this thread, but periodically would grab some popcorn and read a few pages, just want to let you guys know...

Y'all got problems. Both sides.

No YOU have problems!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He bounced back and forth between ā€œMexicanā€ and ā€œundocumented immigrant ā€œ and I think he also said ā€œundocumented alienā€. Not too sure on that last one.

Never said Mexican. I said Hispanic and illegal immigrant. Never said undocumented.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not the same Jim ā€œcanā€™t obtain SSN = illegal immigrant even though my own citations debunk thisā€ Lloyd Iā€™m familiar with.

I never said "can't obtain SSN=illegal immigrant". I don't know why the person whom I was talking about can't get a SSN.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jim made my Thanksgiving. I couldn't be with my own racist grandpa, so Jim filled in for him. I really appreciate it.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I never said "can't obtain SSN=illegal immigrant". I don't know why the person whom I was talking about can't get a SSN.

89C6EA05-7AC7-4815-8002-6E9C56B9CF52.jpeg

It took while, but glad your finally recognize the error in your previous position.