GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Wasn’t working in the WH, good lord I could never deal with that level of pomp and circumstance. I was a package boy for a bit. This all went down at Lewis during some training event big enough for the Army COS to attend. I remember signing into the I Corps SCIF late one night, and for the first time seeing all the work stations filled there. That was an interesting job while it lasted.
Oooh. Gotcha.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Were you linebacker, avenger, or manpad?
Patriot operator maintainer. You’re describing shorad. The stinger guys. I worked on the big boom stuff. But I am familiar with the avenger crew system. Way cooler than it seems. Except for that reload procedure. It also gets hot as hell in there. Being in the bubble in the middle of the desert sucks

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Patriot operator maintainer. You’re describing shorad. The stinger guys. I worked on the big boom stuff. But I am familiar with the avenger crew system. Way cooler than it seems. Except for that reload procedure. It also gets hot as hell in there. Being in the bubble in the middle of the desert sucks

HIMAD is good shit too. Just don’t think of them as ADA for some reason.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Here is the latest PDMJ.org peer reviewed article on mask usage. I told you guys you're getting brain damage.
https://t.co/OexqkRlbhq?amp=1
EmdvyiNUcAAjHKc.png

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
So as long as your guy wins, election fraud should be ignored? I'm not sure if you're aware, but Miami is full of old people, and depending on who you listen to, there might be a pandemic going on. Say they could just go wait for hours in line on election day is disingenuous.

Newsflash, all elderly people don't want to vote by mail. Here they had a 2 lane drive thru setup so they could "vote in person" and not stand in line for 2 hours. And not just on election day, early voting took place for three weeks. I lived in S FL for three years btw

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Here is the latest PDMJ.org peer reviewed article on mask usage. I told you guys you're getting brain damage.
https://t.co/OexqkRlbhq?amp=1
View attachment 191961

Those are the normal oxygen levels on US submarines, in order to reduce the fire risks. Are you claiming they're all floating around with brain damage loaded with nuclear missiles and operating nuclear reactors? You had better alert someone to this danger. Same with all the surgeons and surgical staff that wear masks 8 to 10 hours a day for decades.

UR stupid.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Newsflash, all elderly people don't want to vote by mail. Here they had a 2 lane drive thru setup so they could "vote in person" and not stand in line for 2 hours. And not just on election day, early voting took place for three weeks. I lived in S FL for three years btw

Republicans didn't like that either...so....