GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This seems appropriate...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is the CDC only run by political appointees? I'm asking.

Run by, at this point yes, but not normally. Trump placed his political appointee that runs HHS over CDC and HHS is making guidelines now.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Was that a Biden ad?
Can be either, they're both douchebags
When you order the option to not automatically shift at the rev limiter.
What tune though? Genuinely curious, if there are tuners offering that then that's pretty cool. I thought all had nannies in that would prevent you from doing that especially considering the crappy paddle placement on the wheel

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

What tune though? Genuinely curious, if there are tuners offering that then that's pretty cool. I thought all had nannies in that would prevent you from doing that especially considering the crappy paddle placement on the wheel
On second thought I find it hard to believe a tuner would allow am accidental money shift when it can be so easily prevented. Yeah it won't upshift at redline, but will it let you downshift at redline?

SHOW YOUR LINK

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Ha, maybe they should have for easier service. Which one did you have?

2002 Monster 900ie, One of 14 made in blue, and the only blue one in US (imported from Japan)

280544F6-F08B-4AA8-AD79-2151C21C27E6.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Automatic shifting transmission has nothing to do with whether or not it has a clutch or what type of clutch.

If you can drive the car without having to manually change the gear, then it's an Automatic.

Automatic CVT's, Automatics with a converter, and Dual clutch Automatics can all be shifted with paddles, but can be driven without shifting them.

If you the car can't shift into the next gear without you manually doing so, it's a manual.

It always requires you to manual change gears.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
On second thought I find it hard to believe a tuner would allow am accidental money shift when it can be so easily prevented. Yeah it won't upshift at redline, but will it let you downshift at redline?

SHOW YOUR LINK
provide.jpg

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I thought all had nannies in that would prevent you from doing that especially considering the crappy paddle placement on the wheel

This is a real life problem right here for some people lmao. Had a guy repeatedly complain about this, except he thought the grocery store cart tracking system was interfering with his car.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

EQT staged DSG tune.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Automatic shifting transmission has nothing to do with whether or not it has a clutch or what type of clutch.

If you can drive the car without having to manually change the gear, then it's an Automatic.

Automatic CVT's, Automatics with a converter, and Dual clutch Automatics can all be shifted with paddles, but can be driven without shifting them.

If you the car can't shift into the next gear without you manually doing so, it's a manual.

It always requires you to manual change gears.

If I put my DSG in manual mode and floor it without changing gears I'll blow the engine because it won't change gears on its own.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude