GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
This is your 'serious question'? LOL
'Legit cult'- did @CNN tell you that? The New York Times? The Washington Post? The information is legit, it's been vetted by thousands. Have you researched it? I have. Even if Slow Joe wins, no, there will be no mass suicide. No one anywhere has said anything about suicide, unless you mean by bad guys which has already been happening...
Please enlighten us on your "research" about the legitimacy of Qanon. What are we talking about here, Breitbart, InfoWars, random Facebook users? Diamond and Silk maybe?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
On a lighter note, I’ve resorted to responding to political texts with images of the sorts of things nightmares are made of.

“Send nudes” was clearly not sufficient :ROFLMAO:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You mean people, getting Rickety all excited for a serious Qanon discussion and then showing up with Mortal Kombat gifs.

Not very nice to fool a crazy person like that. 🤭

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Hey man, if you can base a religion off of L. Ron Hubbard, why not off Trump as his winning?
I've mentioned b4 my being an Atheist who likes the teachings of most religions but just doesn't believe. I was discussing with co-worker his complaint was LDS (Morman) and how it was just a made up religion.

Me "the only difference is your faith has 2000 years of history"

I cant believe I finished the Battlefield Earth series after a few they started to be lame.......but I like to read. Not worth re-reading.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I've mentioned b4 my being an Atheist who likes the teachings of most religions but just doesn't believe. I was discussing with co-worker his complaint was LDS (Morman) and how it was just a made up religion.

Me "the only difference is your faith has 2000 years of history"

I cant believe I finished the Battlefield Earth series after a few they started to be lame.......but I like to read. Not worth re-reading.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Why are you getting tested so often?
My girlfriend worked at a doctors office before she got laid off and they put her and I on a subscription because they wanted them to get tested weekly. They never took us off the subscription after letting her go so we can go as often as we want for free same day results. Figure why not go once a month since it's free and easy.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
agreed. We can let Jim judge if something is too offensive/wrong if there is any issue. I would expect that winner get to do entire signature so the msg doesn't get hidden in a bunch of other stuff

quoting myself!

Z,

agree?

You get Trump I get Biden winner of election.

If Jim isn't willing to be judge (or you want someone else) let us know. I'm all up for honor bets and know the majority here know I'll stand by my word

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Please enlighten us on your "research" about the legitimacy of Qanon. What are we talking about here, Breitbart, InfoWars, random Facebook users? Diamond and Silk maybe?
Diamond and Silk are legit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You mean people, getting Rickety all excited for a serious Qanon discussion and then showing up with Mortal Kombat gifs.

Not very nice to fool a crazy person like that. 🤭
Mortal Kombat gifs have more value than most of the responses I get. Please continue.
1603888736998.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
quoting myself!

Z,

agree?

You get Trump I get Biden winner of election.

If Jim isn't willing to be judge (or you want someone else) let us know. I'm all up for honor bets and know the majority here know I'll stand by my word
This is acceptable. We don't need a judge though, there will be a winner of the election and a LOSER of the forum. Loser will get their signature pwned by winner, maintained by @jay745

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1603889456925.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
This is acceptable. We don't need a judge though, there will be a winner of the election and a LOSER of the forum. Loser will get their signature pwned by winner, maintained by @jay745
Lol I'm doing doing this. Gonna have to be honor system and change yourself

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
having a crappy sig will pale compared to 4 more years....not a praying man but plz big guy let me win and I'll never again.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Now the virus is sneaking up on people in their homes! Put on your masks keyboard warriors.
ElYtlkpWoAI-PbN.jpg