GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

This just in. The guy is illegally in the country. I owe you absolutely no further explanation nor am I on trial. I shouldn't have responded in the first place because it's none of your business.

Check this out.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/2019-gti-6mt-stalling-issue.363310/page-178#post-7388410l

And be sure to read your responses to him that follow in that thread.

Note where I defended you twice in that thread.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I'm checkin' out, guys. Used to be fun but I think the last week or so has really been nothing but a piss match. I tried to steer it in productive directions and got shit on. That's when you know it just ain't worth it - not that it was really worth it in the first place :LOL:

Have fun comparing jimmies, everyone. See you on the other side of the pandemic, hopefully.

I'll leave with a quote, well not really a quote but a compiled thought from a general consensus of rational thinkers I've followed over the years:
"Those who respond to ideas that provoke their notions with hostility perform the least amount of rational thinking. If you really know you are correct, no emotion should be involved in needing to prove so. Proper discourse should invite all, right or wrong, left or right. Standing on one side of a plane, you will only see one side and fail to see that it might be a beautiful dodecahedron."

Last edited:

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
i don’t even click into this thread, I’m just here to laugh at the daily title updates. I really enjoyed “Forum belittles zrick, a typical Tuesday” lol

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm checkin' out guys. Used to be fun but I think the last week or so has really been nothing but a piss match. I tried to steer it in productive directions and got shit on. That's when you know it just ain't worth it - not that it was really worth it in the first place :LOL:

Have fun comparing riceburners everyone. See you on the other side of the pandemic, hopefully.

I'll leave with a quote, well not really a quote but a compiled thought from a general consensus of rational thinkers I've followed over the years:
"Those who respond to ideas that provoke their notions with hostility perform the least amount of rational thinking. If you really know you are correct, no emotion should be involved in needing to prove so. Proper discourse should invite all, right or wrong, left or right. Standing on one side of a plane, you will only see one side and fail to see that it might be a beautiful dodecahedron."
FTFY

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
This just in. The guy is illegally in the country. I owe you absolutely no further explanation nor am I on trial. I shouldn't have responded in the first place because it's none of your business.

Check this out.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/2019-gti-6mt-stalling-issue.363310/page-178#post-7388410l

And be sure to read your responses to him that follow in that thread.

Note where I defended you twice in that thread.

Taking your ball and going home again, eh? Sounds good, back to your hole.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Taking your ball and going home again, eh? Sounds good, back to your hole.

No I'm once again done wasting time. You will fucking go on forever. I owe you nothing. No explanations period. You want to not believe me that's your prerogative but I won't defend myself about something that is none of your fucking business.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Korea reporting the flu shot is killing everyone. Can't say I didn't warn you...

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
No I'm once again done wasting time. You will fucking go on forever. I owe you nothing. No explanations period. You want to not believe me that's your prerogative but I won't defend myself about something that is none of your fucking business.

Now I can respect this, however the problem is YOU POSTED ABOUT IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Now I can respect this, however the problem is YOU POSTED ABOUT IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

Correct. But that doesn't mean that I should be interrogated over it.
I posted it and it can't be disputed. I'm the only one who knows that person and it shouldn't matter to anyone else except to be nosey and argumentative and then go on and on about it. It's not even important and it isn't anyone's business except mine.