GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I love seeing so many people refute this complete utter nonsense that zrickety spews.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Also, on the subject of 1984.. That was the one with the animals, right? You kinda remind me of the horse my friend. The Kool-aid taste good while you're Lost in the sauce?

Edit: That was Animal Farm, my mistake. Though it still plays in the 1984 realm. I think 1984 was the blind spot and the clove vodka with the double speak?

I thought everyone read this book.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hard to argue with pre-hoax studies.
Except the hoaxes started long before the internet. How about when our government did a 6 month study, which became a 40 year study, on syphilis in black men, called it health care, and never treated them? You like Wikipedia, here is Tuskegee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study
I wouldn't put too much stock in Wikipedia though, their pages are regularly sanitized and propagated by whoever has an agenda.
I don't doubt that it take days to incubate a disease, but the 'experts' are saying that you don't spread without symptoms, and even 5 days after you are symptomatic they are unable to detect COVID.
YOU want to wear a mask? By all means, do. But don't tell me after 44 years of life that I need to wear one now. Not for a virus where 0.2% are tested, 96%+ recover and the majority of deaths are the elderly. HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
YOU want to wear a mask? By all means, do. But don't tell me after 44 years of life that I need to wear one now. Not for a virus where 0.2% are tested, 96%+ recover and the majority of deaths are the elderly. HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT.
You're selfish, we get it. We heard you the first time.

Except the hoaxes started long before the internet. How about when our government did a 6 month study, which became a 40 year study, on syphilis in black men, called it health care, and never treated them? You like Wikipedia, here is Tuskegee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study
I wouldn't put too much stock in Wikipedia though, their pages are regularly sanitized and propagated by whoever has an agenda.
No secret the government did and still does bad shit in the name of keeping us safe. So who do you trust? The guy with the creepy music and the 80's intro on youtube? Or are the Lizard people burning down the world economy to institute the new world order? Do the words "bilderberg group" mean anything to you? I'm really just trying to see where your logic is coming from here. Seeing as science these days is a game of making money by proving other people wrong, I'm so surprised not everyone has come out with peer reviewed studies that align with your narrow world view.

I don't doubt that it take days to incubate a disease, but the 'experts' are saying that you don't spread without symptoms, and even 5 days after you are symptomatic they are unable to detect COVID.
So screw precaution given the fact that we discover and understand new things everyday? Do you still believe having wet hair when it's cold will cause you to become ill? Do you eat a lot of apples? Help me understand you here, my friend.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How do you know that?

How do I know you wouldn't answer the question or how do I know that social services is called when it's a mentally ill person without a weapon? I figure you didn't answer the question because you can't or won't and the social services part because of newspaper reports.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
zRick: "I will not wear masks like the brainwashed masses. I don't just accept what people tell me, because I am sovereign."

Also zRick: "I embrace religion."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
zRick: "I will not wear masks like the brainwashed masses. I don't just accept what people tell me, because I am sovereign."

Also zRick: "I embrace religion."
I do not 'embrace religion,' but I do embrace a Creator. I read a great book, one of the points is how we were intelligently created. There are millions of differentiated cells just in your eyes. The idea of us crawling out of a primordial ooze is like a can of Coke forming itself on the ground from nothing, painted red, with logo, filled with yummy soda. It's absurd. We are a billion times more complex than a can of Coke. Literally everything in nature is systems built upon systems, to think this is by chance takes more faith than believing in the Almighty.

BREATHING unobstructed air is NOT selfish. Use your brain, the virus is no more dangerous than anything we ever face on a daily basis.

@StorableComa who do I trust? Myself. And vetted sources that don't have a financial stake in the control of our lives. The Matrix says you are a battery, in reality you are [their] piggy bank. Follow the money.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
unnamed.gif

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
#NeverForget
9/11 was an inside job, Dick Cheney and Haliburton made off with tons of gold, SEC investigations were destroyed in Bldg 7, along with the #2 CIA site that no one talks about. Silverstein claimed double on his tower insurance. The biggest false flag power grab of our time. And here we are 19 years later, they are trying to do it again with the uncommon cold.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
911.jpg

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
COVID19 Pandemic Response - Concept created by humans = SCAM
Supernatural, all-powerful, magic boogieman, who negotiates with you to be born - Concept created by humans = Totally legit.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I legit laughed out loud reading "I read an intelligent book about our creation" LOL LOL LOL LOL More like a childrens fairytale complete with scary monsters and people with superpowers. Might as well be batman.

My parents tried making me go to church when I was a kid and I got kicked out of the kids program for asking "If god created everything who/what created god?"
UHHH UHHH UHH UHHH UHHHH YOU CAN'T ASK THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE

LOL

It was that moment I realized I was an 8 year old boy smarter than all these simple minded "adults" around me.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Oh goodie, this has gone to religion and intelligent design:

Why then weren't we created as perfect machines? No genetic disorders, no mental disorders, and an absolute moral propensity to live peacefully with no conflict?

Where did this all powerful all intelligent creator come from?

Is this creator perfectly benign. If so why has he created a world where creatures suffer? Maybe he's a bit of a sadist, and kinda gets off watching?

Is he imperceptibly laughing at zrikety from the aether?