GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

smart_goy

Car(s)
GTI
The US has 30x - yes 30 times - the population of Sweden. So, take Sweden's COVID cases and multiply by THIRTY for a real comparison. 30 x 86K = 2,580,000. Doesn't sound so small now, does it?
soop.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Maybe I've already been infected and recovered? Most people have. FACT.
If serology says 6% have had it, as Mr. Doom and Gloom @GTIfan99 says, and only 0.2% have been tested, then 30x the positive cases have recovered. For every test, there were 30 people that did not get tested. This is in line with the numbers 'experts' have told us. FACT.
Why are you all afraid of a flu when the great majority recover?
This is not as DIRE as the news is telling us.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The US has 30x - yes 30 times - the population of Sweden. So, take Sweden's COVID cases and multiply by THIRTY for a real comparison. 30 x 86K = 2,580,000. Doesn't sound so small now, does it?
When 2,579,742 of those people recover with immunity, the whole scam is exposed. This is the reality of the situation.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
cases08222020.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
5.65 million cases - deaths = 5.475 million have recovered. NOT SO SCARY NOW IS IT???

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Maybe I've already been infected and recovered? Most people have. FACT.
If serology says 6% have had it, as Mr. Doom and Gloom @GTIfan99 says, and only 0.2% have been tested, then 30x the positive cases have recovered. For every test, there were 30 people that did not get tested. This is in line with the numbers 'experts' have told us. FACT.
Why are you all afraid of a flu when the great majority recover?
This is not as DIRE as the news is telling us.

No, most people haven't been infected. NY, the hardest hit area in the US is just below 6%.

Let's see if you can math. 6% is to 174,000, as 100% is to X. Solve for X. Did you pass the 8th grade?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, most people haven't been infected. NY, the hardest hit area in the US is just below 6%.

Let's see if you can math. 6% is to 174,000, as 100% is to X. Solve for X. Did you pass the 8th grade?

That's 6% of the people who have been tested. I'm sure there were plenty of asymptomatic people and people who had mild symptoms that didn't get tested.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I have been keeping up with this thread. Just so happens last week the wife and I started feeling a bit ill. We were tested on Wednesday and clinic called to confirm we are positive. All things considered its not bad for "us". Im gonna assume my 12 yr old has it also as he was doing online school when we went to get tested.
Have had low fever on and off, bodyaches and worst of all the headaches.
Nevertheless I dont have time to die anytime soon so forward and onward.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I have been keeping up with this thread. Just so happens last week the wife and I started feeling a bit ill. We were tested on Wednesday and clinic called to confirm we are positive. All things considered its not bad for "us". Im gonna assume my 12 yr old has it also as he was doing online school when we went to get tested.
Have had low fever on and off, bodyaches and worst of all the headaches.
Nevertheless I dont have time to die anytime soon so forward and onward.

I hope your symptoms stay mild.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh, I think the worst symptom for my wife is she can't smell anything. Crazy, I put coffee under her nose and she couldn't tell. Time to diet ?! :)
Thoughts and prayers for your family. Odds are in your favour. Please come back and post after you've made a full recovery!!