GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Itonically, it's removal of PPE that gets most people using it infected in a setting like that.
Exactly. That insane PPE works flawlessly as long as it's used completely according to standards.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've searched the whole document, there are a bunch of week 28 references, never does it say 28%.
It does say out of 53 territories (Peurto Rico, DC, NYC separate), only 2 are moderate activity the other 48 are LOW or MINIMAL.
Only 1.4% of all doctor visits are symptomatic. Including Emergency Room.

Because you don't know how to configure and read the provided dashboards doesn't mean they aren't there, it means, like everything else in this thread, you don't know what you're doing or what the statistics mean. I've spent 30 years taking care of patients and now I build health care analytics systems. I know you think your Google university degree makes you an expert in health care and statistics, but doesn't.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Cant even get the general public to wear a mask🙈😂

I have to say that in AZ there's very few people not wearing a mask when distancing isn't possible. Lots of stores won't let you in without a mask. But that is because AZ had a huge spike in cases.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Here is what real scientists wear when dealing with a virus...don't think your cloth mouthpiece is going to work.
View attachment 180749
I have a genuine question that I mean out of utmost respect; have you ever worked in/studied in a lab environment dealing with infectious/deadly disease?

I personally have, and I greatly disagree with the statement posted.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
The models have been wrong because the factors that contribute to the spread of the disease shifted (i.e. people wearing masks, social distancing and quarantining.) All of these things have a dramatic affect on how fast it is able to spread.

Car analogy:
You are bracket racing. You have a reasonably good idea of how your car performs. You take temperature, elevation, fuel quality and humidity into account to come up with your expected time. Just as you pull up to stage, it starts raining... You aren’t going to make your time.

The science and formulas are accurate. They are just very sensitive to changes in certain variables.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The models have been wrong because the factors that contribute to the spread of the disease shifted (i.e. people wearing masks, social distancing and quarantining.) All of these things have a dramatic affect on how fast it is able to spread.

Car analogy:
You are bracket racing. You have a reasonably good idea of how your car performs. You take temperature, elevation, fuel quality and humidity into account to come up with your expected time. Just as you pull up to stage, it starts raining... YOU AREN’T GOING TO MAKE A RUN

The science and formulas are accurate. They are just very sensitive to changes in certain variables.

Great analogy but I had to fix part of it. 😂

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
At least with C19 you can have somebody hold your beer and not worry about them drinking it. 😂

It's very unlikely to spread a virus from ingestion, so that's actually pretty safe.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's very unlikely to spread a virus from ingestion, so that's actually pretty safe.

What about the spittle that the infected person will leave on the can or bottle? Spittle is the primary reason to wear a mask. Would you drink from the same container that an infected person drank from? I sure the hell wouldn't. Might as well start licking surfaces etc.