GOLFMKV

Estimated APR Stage 3 1/4 Mile ET

CHUNKDADUCE

Dirty Pirate Hooker...Arr
Car(s)
Dirty Pirate Hooker.

blkmagic2006gti

cincyperformance.com
:bs: Theres no way he should run 14.3 unless he is absolutely horrible at driving. (Hey atleast i'm better than someone. lol)

StreetSpeed2000

Passed Driver's Ed
the RS/R BT KIT which i got estimated 12k installed w/ lsd comes with the gt2871 turbo

Reaaaaaaaaaallllly. Maybe I've been into the Euro scene too long, but that doesn't sound too ridiculous. Sure you could go buy a used Mustang with 355whp FOR $12000, but a Big Turbo, LSD, front mount, built motor, and all that comes with that, for 12gs installed doesn't sound TOO ludicrous. I'll bet that's way more fun than any Mustang too.

StreetSpeed2000

Passed Driver's Ed
that GLI is not stg3.... at all. maybe stg1 chip.

No he is actually and he's having some serious and obvious problems with it. APR sent a trailer to his place in NY and brought it back down to APR to make it right since he's one of the first Stage III customers. There's a whole thread on The Tex' about it; I believe it's under APR K04 Results if you wanna skim through it.

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
yeah i was going to say, i'm already posting 14.3's w/ my gli and he's stg 3. dam.... he should deff. be in the 13.5's at most.
i mean my friend with his gti stge 2 apr, dsg, posted 13.51 and he's still on stock turbo.

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
^^^^ yeah well a stage 3 gti/gli should deff. be in the 12.xx but he gli that ran before was a stage III k04 turbo upgrade. it wasn't using the gt28's turbo's that now come w/ the stage 3 pkg

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
oh so it was just ko4 with a tune? that should still be faster than 13.5

yes it wa a K04 but i dont know if it was tuned. all i know that its a guy from NY that sent his car all the way to APR to be one of the 1st mkv's to get the upgraded turbo and it should of been in the low 13's but ran in the low 14's for some reason so APR went all the way to NY just to retune and fix his car. never really found out what was the problem with his car. i know there was a thread on vortex about it.

CDN_MKV

Wakka Wakka
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
yes it wa a K04 but i dont know if it was tuned. all i know that its a guy from NY that sent his car all the way to APR to be one of the 1st mkv's to get the upgraded turbo and it should of been in the low 13's but ran in the low 14's for some reason so APR went all the way to NY just to retune and fix his car. never really found out what was the problem with his car. i know there was a thread on vortex about it.

Yeah... I'd like to know what's up with his car. Not much info at all about APR's kit since the 'release' ... They've been very quiet... It should at least be up on their site by now but nope. My APR dealer doesn't even have any info on it yet...

JJ

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
yea so i made love to the car yesterday since it was in a local shop and i asked APR. they said it can run mid-11's.

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
yea so i made love to the car yesterday since it was in a local shop and i asked APR. they said it can run mid-11's.

o you were at the unforgettables bbq meet? yeah i was there aswell.
how fucken nice was that APR semca car? so you asked them what it could do in the 1/4 mile and they said mid 11's? thats so fast and kinda hard to believe. i mean i know there running sick michelen tires on it

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
o you were at the unforgettables bbq meet? yeah i was there aswell.
how fucken nice was that APR semca car? so you asked them what it could do in the 1/4 mile and they said mid 11's? thats so fast and kinda hard to believe. i mean i know there running sick michelen tires on it

thats what he told me 11's. yea that car is nice. i don't see why you can't run at least a high 11. did you see frenchy's car, the black MKIV thats for sale whith BT. he runs 11's. 386hp is good for 11's lol