GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Candy White GTI (B4B4) Pics Thread

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Heres a few shots after getting coilovers.

Well done sir. Looks amazing.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
x2 that is perfect. what are you dropped on?

He said coilovers. As to what kind, no idea, but most coils go at least that low. That's only a little bit lower than the super sports on my GTI. But my super sport springs dropped my car about 2.5" from stock 2006/2007 ride height, mostly because my friend had them on his GTI and took rail road tracks at high speeds. I think they settled more.:lol:

They seem to ride fine and handle decent for as low as it is.

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
x2 that is perfect. what are you dropped on?

Thanks alot man! these can actually go maybe an inch lower, but its a daily driver so i cant have it too low lol. As for the coilovers im doing some R&D for a Company called Function/Form, they are more known for catering to the JDM market but they recently started a European line. These coilovers in particular are the Type 2's they have adjustable dampening, much like the KW V2's, these also have a threaded body, so you can raise and lower the coils without messing around with the springload. so far im pretty happy with them, they should be available to the public sometime in october, and i hear the actual production models will be able to go lower. :thumbsup:

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
I'm jealous :(
Completely stock with votex front lip.

Don't rush it, take your time with the car and it will be just fine, if you rush it, you'll find yourself just doing a bunch of cheap mods that you will end up taking off anyways, take your time, and have a lot of fun with it!