GOLFMKV

OEM European Headlights Switch for MK5 GTI & Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
MK5 & MK6 OEM European Chrome Trim Headlight Switch

PLEASE ORDER HERE

MK5 & MK6 OEM European Chrome Trim Headlight Switch With Coming Home (Automatic)

PLEASE ORDER HERE

OEM European Headlights Switch With Coming Home

PLEASE ORDER HERE

OEM European Headlights Switch

PLEASE ORDER HERE

Last edited:

anon1mous

Car(s)
2006 GTI
BUMP

I'd def like to get the euro switch. I've always wanted to be able to switch the fogs on without the headlights. I just need to scrap together some money, which I'm currently really short on.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
The coming home or leaving home feature is used to leave courtesy lighting on for a specific period of time once exiting the car or the car is unlocked with remote. Coding with VAG-COM is required to enable specific features on certain models. Cars must be equipped from the factory with Coming Home for it to function with this switch.

Whats the difference between the coming home version and the standard version? I thought coming home was a feature you can enable with the VAG-COM.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Please go to this LINK for an extensive write up regarding the Euro Switch on Vortex.

Ive always wanted this euro switch....but could you briefly describe the features...please...

97C280

Stage 2
If I get the Euro switch w/o Coming Home. Will I need a vag-com to set anything up? I still have the DRL feature on, but I don't have a vag-com.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Please go to this LINK for more information

If I get the Euro switch w/o Coming Home. Will I need a vag-com to set anything up? I still have the DRL feature on, but I don't have a vag-com.

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
I placed an order on the 4th of jan. How long does delivery take? I have emailed you guys about a tracking # and recieved no reply.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
It usually takes a week or so, can you please email your order information to info@parts4euro.com thanks

I placed an order on the 4th of jan. How long does delivery take? I have emailed you guys about a tracking # and recieved no reply.

jimbo45

Ready to race!
Hi I was curious would I have use vag-com to be able to just turn the fogs or would the switch take care of that for me. I don't care about the courtesy light stuff. If I could just turn the fogs on that would be great. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.