Attachments

• IMG_1422.jpg
    IMG_1422.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 235

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
I live in waco, and fburg is about 1.5-2 hours from here. I'm thinkin I might meet up with yall next time there is a meet around austin. I've been hangin around subie junkies to much, and not vdubers

DUBBOMB

Rattle Can King
Car(s)
MKV CW GTI 2.OT 6MT
Hell yeah I went out with a few guys from the Texas Audi Group and we bombed through the country-side. It was freakin awesome, and we're making plans to do it again soon. I'll let you know. Anyone else interested in a sunday morning drive from ATX to F Burg?

mkvr32

Ready to race!
whats up guys...ill be moving to Austin at the beginning of September. Im a real estate investor. If anyones interested in purchasing a home in Austin let me know, ill take care of you. No bank qualifying! Here's the website! http://www.itsanewbeginning.com

Oh and by the way here's my car. When i get down there ill be looking to go on cruises or maybe we can setup weekly meets.

Zackattack

Ready to race!
So, driving home from work yesterday I saw two GTIs. I was heading North on MoPac and traffic was worse than usual. I'm crawling in the left lane and notice I'm catching up to a CW GTI in the right lane. It's sporting some Huffs and I notice that the front driver's side one has some circular scrapes from where it was probably scraped along a curb. The sight made me cringe. You know traffic is bad if you can spot scrapes on rims two lanes over.

Anyway, I fought my way further North through the traffic and came upon several cars and a cop car in the grassy center median. Among those was a Black Magic GTI. I didn't notice any damage, but I was not going to slow down and rubber neck either.

Hope all you Austinites and your GTIs are doing well. I was just glad to make it home unscathed. I wasn't feeling good karma (or should I say "car"-ma).

Cheers,
Alex

That was possibly me in that cw gti haha. Travel down mopac almost every day. Yeah i had some intense scrapes on those rims but got me some new vb3s and now park as far away from the curb as possible. Btw, I live in the North Austin area near Pflugerville.

saga77039

atx owner here. live on the east side. 2006 bm 2 door. stock.. but working on it. btw zach.. got any pics of your car on the vb3's?? looking at those myself.

Zackattack

Ready to race!
Driving down riverside today and saw a 2dr black gti. Was that you saga? You do live on the east side of austin.
Ill post pics of my black vb3s as soon as I get my camera back.

james@eag

Driving down riverside today and saw a 2dr black gti. Was that you saga? You do live on the east side of austin.
Ill post pics of my black vb3s as soon as I get my camera back.

(changed my screen name btw.. running into people from eag here...)
nope..wasnt me.. i live on e. 6th east of 35. bm with classix. looks stock.. and is stock. sadly.. for now.