GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies mang?

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies, mang?

• Total voters

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
On the day I lost my virginity I skipped lunch to bang a chick then that night got a blow job from another girl. I hadnt showered.

In the words of Griff
[/QUOTE]

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I did a lot of messing around before hitting a home run at 21.

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one carrying my v card around past like 16. I've been trying to figure out how old I was since I've been seeing this thread and I think it was 20 (Thanksgiving break of junior year of college).

I had gotten blowies from several chicks up to that point but eventually I got to the point where it just felt like I was the only virgin left in the world and I threw it away at the first opportunity that arose. Prior to that year I had been trying to save it for something special or something gay like that.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
17, went over to this one girl's house after school to "study" and then she unzipped my jeans then the inevitable happened. she was probably a 7, after were done for about 20 minutes, she was like "so i'll see you in 7th period", didn't bang her again though.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one carrying my v card around past like 16. I've been trying to figure out how old I was since I've been seeing this thread and I think it was 20 (Thanksgiving break of junior year of college).

I had gotten blowies from several chicks up to that point but eventually I got to the point where it just felt like I was the only virgin left in the world and I threw it away at the first opportunity that arose. Prior to that year I had been trying to save it for something special or something gay like that.

No shame in it. I was never in a rush to lose it.

One girl made it a mission to take my V-card, and I wasn't going to stop her.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I was in high school. Skipping lunch and leaving the grounds was a big deal.

i actually thought about doing the same, but instead not leaving the grounds and do it in a clinic room act like i need to change, but looking back, i could've gotten in huge trouble. I also could've done under the metal bleachers by football field, but i thought it be better do it not during school or in school.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
God, I would have never hooked up with two girls in one day in high school. I was such a prude in those days. Not that I would have had the opportunity either, my game was abysmal.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
To all the "late bloomers" myself included...
FWIW My best friend in high school was a baller...real good guy but a love em and leave 'em type ( in a nice way) he was always able to pick the chick's that would bang without strings attached, meanwhile I was the dude who always fell in love with the "nice girls"....it really sucked sometimes....living in his Don Juan shadow....

TLDR. The baller is on his fourth marriage and i have been with the same good woman for over 20 years ...

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Pole results are public. Let's find out who was 12 or under....

Also love the band camp happening. Such cliche FTMFW.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
I always regreted not sticking with band....70% chick's to dicks... .it was a veritable f••kfest...well a bj/hj fest at the very least....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I always regreted not sticking with band....70% chick's to dicks... .it was a veritable f••kfest...well a bj/hj fest at the very least....

I was a jock and certainly had no problems getting girls, including some of the hot band girls. We had a pretty good band, though at the time I did not appreciate it because jock.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
I was a jock and certainly had no problems getting girls, including some of the hot band girls. We had a pretty good band, though at the time I did not appreciate it because jock.

Jock too...and football and band was mutually exclusive.....still looking back I would have found more "glory" in the back of the band bus than I did on the gridiron....though I had some great moments both in the sport and with some band girls.....just saying it could have been mo' of the latter....

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
The first time banging an ugly girl?
. . . Or first banging'th ever?