GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies mang?

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies, mang?

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The first time banging an ugly girl?
. . . Or first banging'th ever?

I don't bang ugly girls. Duh.

You have heard this expression, to bump uglies, si?

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
I guess with ugly girls its called bumping pretties....

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
To all the "late bloomers" myself included...
FWIW My best friend in high school was a baller...real good guy but a love em and leave 'em type ( in a nice way) he was always able to pick the chick's that would bang without strings attached, meanwhile I was the dude who always fell in love with the "nice girls"....it really sucked sometimes....living in his Don Juan shadow....

TLDR. The baller is on his fourth marriage and i have been with the same good woman for over 20 years ...

:word:

My 23 year old roommate who was the master of slaying poon (once banged three girls in one day) is now engaged. He said he wasn't really into the whole marriage/kids scene six months ago, so I'm curious to see how that goes.

I'm still a virgin... My children were conceived immaculately...

I always regreted not sticking with band....70% chick's to dicks... .it was a veritable f••kfest...well a bj/hj fest at the very least....

I didn't bang any high school band girls... college I was in the music school and got couple music school chicks. Unfortunately there's one who I'm still sort of obsessed with to this day but that ship has long since sailed... Even in high school though, the band bus was a great place to experiment with makes outs, handies, finger blasting, etc.

The first time banging an ugly girl?
. . . Or first banging'th ever?

I first banged an ugly girl on October 26th, 2013.... :barf:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
How the hell do you get married 4 times? After the second failed one aren't you just like 'fuck that shit. Not for me'?

People do it man.... but yeah, seems crazy.

Marriage also seems really hard though, after having a failed engagement I think it'll take a long time for me to really commit to wanting that, even though in theory I do.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
How the hell do you get married 4 times? After the second failed one aren't you just like 'fuck that shit. Not for me'?

People do it man.... but yeah, seems crazy.

Marriage also seems really hard though, after having a failed engagement I think it'll take a long time for me to really commit to wanting that, even though in theory I do.

Marriage is all about compromise...or it is about one person being dominant and the other submissive. Both types offer their own challenges. Mine is the former.

As for my friend, the sad thing is that he was never a "playa" He was up front that he wasn't into relationships and he was a very nice, laid-back dude.
The irony is that later in life he hooked up with women who WERE female playa's (Read: whores)....all three of which cheated on him...

Aside: dude was a real motor head....when we were 17 he dropped a 390 into a 67 Mustang by himself (i helped a little)....both our families were poor but he made that car sing on a shoestring....

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Back on topic.. ....almost 30 years later....(holy fuck I got old)....I still dream of those sweet massaging vaginal muscles...

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Back on topic.. ....almost 30 years later....(holy fuck I got old)....I still dream of those sweet massaging vaginal muscles...

I've realized that whenever I do get married, I'll always fantasize about other chicks from the past, the office, whatever.

Just gotta fap and live with it though.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion

I've realized that whenever I do get married, I'll always fantasize about other chicks from the past, the office, whatever.

This, my friend, is the key to happiness while married....(Phrasing intentional)

Shini

Go Kart Champion
19-ish. So much regret and wasted opprotunities before that because I was raised in dat religious home where sex before marriage was bad. Like, I'll stay awake in bed at night thinking of "the ones that got away"...two of them are tied for 1st and 2nd for largest titties I've seen on a woman that's in-shape IRL. Like, I wish I could back in time and slap myself, and dem titties.

And to top if off it first wasn't even a vagine, but a hot trannies b-hole. BOOM. TMI? TMI.

Shhhh don't tell my wife

Bruh, get that open marriage. Say you'll waive pre-nump for it.