GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
yes. way too much alignment. it usually comes back worse and i have to re-adjust my steering wheel. since my wheel is perfect, no one is touching my alignment ever. took me months to get my wheel just right.

We agree on this... it took me 3 trips to the dealer. :laugh: But I haven't touched it in almost 3 years.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
tried to post yesterday, but pc crashed.

I have watched Plac vids, I wont lie. Shirtless guitar playing and all.

Totally fappable as well. A+++ rated.

You welcome back. STi is here. L O V E IT! :) Hows your car search/journey....

Attachments

• 15 STI day 2.jpg
    15 STI day 2.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 192

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
I try to maximize tire life... I think my golf tires will last 60-70k on the DWS Contis... But I won't own it that long. I do rotate every 10k or so, that's key.

I actually rotate every 5K....but screw it. I didn't put springs, sways, Bilsteins and summer tires on my Yaris to drive it like an old man.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
link your STI thread so i have something to look at today. i think i want one, after seeing that pic. i love Subarus.

Plac right here - http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89549

I will get some better pics this weekend after the initial wax n full detail. So far the car has MEGA personality. Total fun/engaging. Great gearbox etc. Car demands your attention. Ya the wing is big. Dont care lol!!

Fully recommend exploring an STi for yourself. Im glad I did. I feel like a 16yr old who just got his license and first car. Sounds corny but its really that much fun.

I did enough research to know I dont care about flaws or those that could be potential ones. Its a car. They all suck in the end lol! :23:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
do i still have that new black grill with chrome stripes? i cant remember. if i do, ill advertise it local today. i dont need 3 grills for my GTI. (my stock one is also stored right now.)

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
not to bring the thread down.. but im about to order a sleep number bed. every morning i wake up with back pain. and i never have it during the day. i need full adjustability in my bed. i think i like extra firm. like extra extra firm. a higher end set is currently on sale for 50% off the next few days. its my only chance to get a $5,500 bed for $2,750.

Damn, that's your third new bed in two years, no? I wish I was rich.

i rotate every 5000, with my oil change. i bet im wasting my time doing it that much.

When I bought my wheels/tires, the tire rack bro told me to rotate at least every 5k fir the first 10-20k then every 10k is fine, so over all your probably better off than most people with that method. Unfortunately, I can't rotate my tires :laugh:

link your STI thread so i have something to look at today. i think i want one, after seeing that pic. i love Subarus.

That could be a cool next car to get out of the GTI/Charger addiction.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
But you usually only have to replace 2 at a time (generally the rears) rather than 4...so I think it kinda works out.

Plus, gotta pay to play, etc.